[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ggots, /fit/ here. What's the next trendy haircut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: lexfagness.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lexfagness.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Hey /fa/ggots, /fit/ here. What's the next trendy haircut now that everyone and their mom has an undercut/razor faded pomp?
>>
Manbun
>>
90's middle part duh
>>
100% the buzzcut, its gaining a lot of traction now, and i think itll be a huge backlash against the foppish undercuts and manbuns that took so much effort to maintain. buzz is the complete opposite direction, the pendulum is about to swing back!
>>
>>11285829
Lol cult like enthusiasm

Wicked buzz man. Absolutely wicked
>>
File: skinhead_shirts.jpg (130KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
skinhead_shirts.jpg
130KB, 500x747px
>>11285829
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>11285801
Anything that isn't a fucking meme, more "normal" cuts if that makes sense. I got sick of seeing that shit six months ago, and manbuns are the worst offender of all.
>>
>>11285801
you'd have to be this ripped to defend yourself from being a walking meme.
>>
File: TT-Haircut.jpg (24KB, 490x385px) Image search: [Google]
TT-Haircut.jpg
24KB, 490x385px
monks haircut is gonna make a huge comeback this year, calling it now
>>
>>11285959

its called a tonsure, dawg. they did it so that gods light could shine directly onto the crown of their bodies.
>>
The next big haircut won't BE a haircut, it'll be a rat tail.

Everyone will be growing out their rat tails and trying to create the /fa/est rat hail + hair style combo.
>>
>>11285829
>Manbun
>Hard to maintain
Only reason I have one is because I don't have to cut my hair and it takes literally 20 seconds to set up in the morning.
>>
buzzcut
>>
Mullet
>>
Mullet
>>
Mullet
>>
>>11286429
A friend of mine has one that goes down to his nipple, took him 4 years
>>
>>11286433
>takes all morning to dry unless you use a blow dryer
>can't take a quick shower and immediately head out
Whatever you say, teach
>>
>>11285801
That pic is just plain cringe tier I hope no one actually likes this trash
>>
Pffft whopland obviously.
>>
buzzmullet
>>
>undercuts a meme
>basic military haircut with longer hair on top
K
>>
>>11286878
>>11286879
>>11286971

I think we're ready for the mullet to come back.
>>
>>11287135
I shower at night.
>>
>>11288022
Every night? I shower about once every twenty days or so.
>>
>>11285829
Every year

Every 6 months, really

Every 6 months someone tries to push the buzz cut meme. "It's really about to get huge guys, just watch!!!!"

I'm gonna say it's been like this since about late 2013 on /fa/, and it has literally never caught on, ever. A few people will always have it, chances are it won't ever become a trend. Stop making a haircut into a meme
>>
>>11287219
>good looking guy
>in good/great shape
>Trendy hair style and image
Apart from being a fuccboi (not a problem to most people who are mainly either plebs or fuccbois) and I think probably quite short (fairly easily overlooked due to the other stuff he has) there's literally nothing wrong with this guy, certainly not trash or cringe

You shouldn't be so openly jealous of manlet fuccbois, anon
>>
>>11285801
90s middle part is about to peak in the mainstream, get on it now if you want but it'll be normal in 8 months and played out entirely in a couple years, probably less. I think the Caesar is probably gonna take off relatively soon, I feel like low-maintenance is gonna be desirable
>>
I've seen an increase in both buzzcuts and mid partings (and two step undercut midpartings).
>>
>>11288051
I have seen ton of Caesar undercut combos desu.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.