[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when /fa/ actually started internet trends? hitler youth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1461712490039.jpg (84KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461712490039.jpg
84KB, 960x700px
remember when /fa/ actually started internet trends? hitler youth and goth ninja were big here before anywhere else on the net. wtf happened to you idiots? you all dress like my 17 year old sister now.
>>
>>11264799
Remember when the term fuccboi was first coined.
>>
>>11264799
it's stops and starts but /fa/ is usually ahead of the curve as far as streetwear goes
>>
>>11264799
so your 17 year old sister is very masculine
you must be ashamed
>>
>>11264799
Remember when /fa/ wasn't just streetwear and edge?

Also I would dress like you're 17 y.o sister but she stole a 60's masculine look
>>
hy and especially goof ninja were never popular
>>
>>11264864
they were trends, especailly across the internet.
>>
>hy was never popular
you're joking right? like you're being serious?
>>
>>11264875

>>11264864
>>
>>11264799

Palewave was pretty heavily ignited here building off tumblr's "normcore". /fa/ is still one of the best places online to discuss Rick too, and that style within itself is constantly evolving.
>>
>>11264875
hy is the meme way of saying undercut

so no im not jk
>>
>>11264945
okay, first of all you're wrong, and even if you weren't, are you saying the undercut isn't popular?
>>
>>11264799
I remember the old I" love Miranda" circlejerk, they were lovely. I remember that I still own my old "/fa/ uniform"
>peacoat
>skinny jeans
>clark desertboots

I remember the dadcore vs gothninja flamewars of 2012. I was team dadcore like a dumbass at first but realized that isn't fashion or an style, just a way to be approved in society like a hollow submissive idiot without a personal identity.

In the end gothninja won they never left, which is proof that they loved the board more than the dadcorers. Thank god for them.
I remember being a mod on SlaterRadio and his other Tinychats, with "Hipster Buddha" and others as my stupid pseudonym. I had a small crush on Spooky but Sl8r disliked her.
>>
>>11264993
did you used to post on /mu/ tinychats too with shino and hamtrax and them? i recognize your name but i don't remember where from. did you use hipster buddah on /fa/?
>>
File: 4633431_waywt_17815.jpg (199KB, 609x960px) Image search: [Google]
4633431_waywt_17815.jpg
199KB, 609x960px
>>11265005
The only /mu/ tinychat I browsed had a collage of pictures of Shui as background
>pic related if you dont know who Shui is

Every other tinychat I used were Slater's. I miss him. And yes some times I used the name on /fa/ but super rarely.
>>
>>11264993
>killy desperately trying to win "oldfag" status (2012 is still newfag af, newfag) by regurgitating shit he heard other trips say
>>
>>11266575
>not knowing the I love miranda group
newfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.