[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we all agree that PRL is dadcore? It's like a meme brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: LOGO-PRL.jpg (490KB, 3620x2421px) Image search: [Google]
LOGO-PRL.jpg
490KB, 3620x2421px
Do we all agree that PRL is dadcore? It's like a meme brand among middle-aged middle managers.
>>
RL is for Arabs, Indians and middle class who think they're upper class
>>
>>11257391
this, especially the last one.

i dont think anyone whos actually upper class wears PRL
>>
yeah 100% this, especially the last one. so many middle class people think they look rich because they wear PRL lmao, it's not expensive at all.

i have love for purple label and some of the black label stuff though, they're both great luxury labels
>>
>>11257387

You're so elite, m8.
>>
>>11257391

It isn't for anyone - it is for everyone.
>>
>>11257401
>>
>>11257522
>prince
>not king
Middle class af
>>
>>11257387
>>11257401
>>11257516

I guess some faggots got overlooked by Chad.
>>
Every single polo t shirt that ive worn (which was a lot back when i used to wear them) has fit so terribly. They get destroyed with one wash and get all boxy and the neck line gets so loose. I don't understand how they got so popular
>>
>>11257401
It's true, but not wholly true.

I went to the finest boarding school in my country. Yes, dressing "flashy" was shunned upon and we would usually make jokes about middle classers who had Louis Vuitton bags and etc. But I'd say everyone owned at least two pairs of Ralph Lauren there. It wasn't to look rich (because all of us were). It was the basic look. I'm not specifically talking about polo shirts here, I'm talking pants etc as well.

I grew up as a bitter cunt when I saw Chads bragging about their polo shirts as if they were rich. Or other middle classers in loafers or sweaters with American flags to imitate Anglo prep culture (usually they'd also be delusional and think they're rich themselves for wearing this gaudy crap).
>>
What should I wear if I want people to think I have money but not look tryhard and flashy?
>>
>>11257814
>>
>>11257814
You wear basics and make sure you are well groomed and as handsome as you can be. Top it off with an expensive but not gaudy watch.
>>
>>11257814

Wear obscure sailing brands.
>>
>>11257777
chcked
>>
>>11257814
Gant Rugger
J. Press
RRL if you want a slimmer and more Western alternative to prep
>>
>>11257777

You don't get polos. It's not a statement piece.
They're meant to be worn to death until they've been through the wash a hundred times.
Only niggers and arabs wear fresh, bright polos.
>>
>>11257524
Underrated
>>
>>11257845
no i get it, shirts that are worn to death are still supposed to look good on you though, polo shirts can make a great looking dude literally look like trash
>>
File: art-vandelay.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
art-vandelay.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
>>11257777
counterpoint: they're the only t-shirts I've found that perfectly fit my short torso.
>>
>>11257814
Lacoste
Burberry
Baracuta
>>
>>11257391
> middle class people who think they're upper class
That's Columbia's target demo
>>
>tfw buy a ralph lauren ocbd for $6 at a thrift shop
>doesnt even fit well compared to my other clothes
>get lots of compliments on it just cause the lil pony
>>
Northeastern Ivy-leaguer here. A lot of rich college kids wear PRL (obviously not always because you never wear the same brand frequently).

You poor /fa/ggots must be Californian memers who wear Stussy and Supreme.
>>
>>11259604
Talk shit post fit
>>
>>11259577
PRL makes legit good OCBDs, but the pony logo is so off-putting.
>>
>>11259619
Literally every single post in this thread is talking shit and no one has posted s fit yet.
>>
>>11257814
Fred Perry
>>
>>11259670
Loads of try hard fags wear Fred Perry now and think they have rolled straight out of Shane Meadow's head.
>>
copped this ralph jacket recentely
watcha think
>>
>>11261151
nice desu senpai
got two ralph lauren jacket,they're quite good
>>
knight charging on a horse>sheep hanging on a ribbon>greyhound dog>pink whale>crocodile opening mouth>sailing boat>laurel wreath>man swinging a stick on a horse
>>
>>11261151
very nice
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.