[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought babby's first suit for a wedding tomorrow. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image_187_698_original[1].jpg (473KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image_187_698_original[1].jpg
473KB, 1600x900px
Just bought babby's first suit for a wedding tomorrow. How do I pack my dress shirt so that it remains as creaseless and wrinkle-free as possible? Looking around on the internet, I find that people either roll them or fold them, but both methods seemingly produce creases and wrinkles regardless. Another option that my friend told me about was letting it hang on a coathanger and transport it in a tall bag.

I've never ironed a shirt in my life, so that won't do.

I appreciate every tip.
>>
>>11254361

By the way, the shirt is freshly ironed, but I had my girlfriend help me out with that. Can't do it in the hotel.
>>
Shameless self-bump
>>
Accept the fact it would have a lot of wrinkles no matter what you do.
>>
Fold it as neatly as possible for travel. Make sure it's under alot of clothes and doesn't move. When you're ready to wear, hang it up in the bathroom when you're taking a shower. Wrinkle-free.
>>
When you go to take a shower, hang up the shirt in the bathroom and close the door. The steam from the shower will help flatten wrinkles and creases.
>>
How well does rolling fare compared to folding?
>>
Depends a lot on the material. I'm assuming you have to put it in your baggage and can't carry it with your jacket on a hanger inside a bag?

Here's a tip: if you have to iron at the last minute or pack your shirts, focus on keeping the collar and front the neatest. If you have a jacket on nobody will see your sleeves or the back.
>>
>>11254796

I have a bag available along with a coathanger for the jacket. Should I put the shirt on top of the jacket with the pants inside the jacket?
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>11254368
Do it in the hotel
>>
>>11254991

1. Never ironed a shirt in my life.
2. It's a sad excuse of a hotel. No irons available.
>>
>>11254894
put the shirt inside the jacket and the pants on the trouser bar but don't bother putting the shirtsleeves in the jacket sleeves
>>
>>11255060

Did it. Bag is a special suit bag, but it's too short. The suit will bend at the bottom. Don't know if this is intended, as this suit was given to me in this bag, but once again I'm worried about some massive malfunction happening right now at the bottom of this bag :/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.