[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get some high-quality women's boots made for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I want to get some high-quality women's boots made for walking in potentially wet or cold weather, no overpriced patent leather garbage made for low-iq heterosexual subhumans. Right now I'm looking at these:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/35477?feat=630-GN1&page=women-s-l-l-bean-boots-8&attrValue_0=Tan/Navy

or something from Sorel. Any suggestions?
>>
I like Bean boots; they are nice. Very warm, though - I'd only wear them in heavy rain in the summer.

But yeah, they're great for winter.
>>
>>11244625
do they look good, though? i might be going to court in them.
>>
>>11244653
They are a prep staple. I think they look good, even though I don't even dress in that style.
>>
>>11244670
what's the diff between the women's and men's versions?
>>
>>11244679
I don't know - probably not much. I might imagine that the women's boots might be slightly narrower, but I'm not sure. Are the men's ones out of stock, or something?

Do you usually women's boots?
>>
>>11244694
I'm a tranny with kinda wide feet. It doesn't really matter that much to me as long as they're comfy and look good.
>>
>>11244698
From what I've quickly read, there is no functional or visual difference between the women's and men's Bean boots (other than the numbers for sizing being different, but this is true for all shoes).

So just make sure to convert men's size to the corresponding women's size, or vice-versa.

Just know that the boots run slightly large, and only come in integer sizes. The usual advice is to size down one whole number if you wear an integer size, and size down 1/2 if you wear a half size. This worked for me.
>>
>>11244712
Thank you very much. Are there any other comparable manufacturers at the same price? I'll be honest, they do look a little goofy.
>>
>>11244949
Manufacturers of the same design? This is the original design; all others would be just imitating. If you find the design to be goofy, then I think you would want a completely different boot.
>>
>>11245066
Oh, I mean manufacturers of a different design, preferably full leather.

I think the 6" ones look pretty good, but I'm not too sure. I might get a pair off eBay and just return them for store credit profit if they don't turn out well :^)
>>
>heterosexual
>subhuman
>implying homosexuality isn't a mental defect on the same level as mental retardation.
>>
>>11245557
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>11245588
I don't see how being defective makes you superior.
>>
>>11243417
if you don't want to look like a low-iq heterosexual subhuman you definitely should not get bean boots. unfortunately, I have no alternatives since I am not a woman
>>
>>11243417
Bean boots are the best you can get, plus they're miUSA.
>>
File: ll_bean_boots.jpg (81KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
ll_bean_boots.jpg
81KB, 640x501px
>>11247066
They really are quite well-made, and also quite comfortable. I like my pair a lot.

I understand that not everyone likes the aesthetic, and it might be somewhat harder to work into fits - but I think it can be done.
>>
File: angry-judge.jpg (241KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
angry-judge.jpg
241KB, 2000x1000px
>>11244653
You could never go to court in anything but formal shoes. Wear boots on your way in and then change before you walk into the courtroom.
>>
>>11243417
I prefer Sorel boots. In the NE one can find them, especially in NE. However, now it's spring. Well.

I do not buy foot ware online. Had a big problem with Zapdi over 5+ years back. Only buy once I've tried them on.
Paz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.