[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fa/, I'll be staying in Hong Kong during June and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: HONG KONG NIGGA.png (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
HONG KONG NIGGA.png
12KB, 500x333px
Sup /fa/, I'll be staying in Hong Kong during June and I'm not bringing that much clothing, so I'll have to buy at least some basic stuff there. I'm not Asian, so I'm a little worried about everything being too skinny. Apart from basic white shirts and other plain, I'm without identity-stuff, do you have any recommendations for someone going to Hong Kong with a fairly large budget? Also, do you know what art dealers and related people tend to wear over there? Thanks in advance.
>>
Check out the IT stores. They carry a lot of brands like rick, bape, off white, etc
>>
>>11243367
That's a great flag
>>
>>11243367
Theres always COS for muh minimalism clothing (for lack of a better word/description). And lane crawford for basically anything high end
>>
Shopping in HK is insane and there's pretty much a store for every brand you can think of. The prices aren't really that amazing or anything though.
>>
Horizon Plaza is an 28-floor outlet mall including high-end retailers like Lane Crawford, Joyce, and IT. CdG, Yohji, and Junya get larger discounts at the IT outlet.
>>
If you are an art dealer then I imagine you are skinny yourself, so unless you have broad shoulders you won't have a problem. Art people tend to wear the same as everywhere else; you won't go wrong with black and neutrals.

If you are into rick there are places like Ink and another store on that street, both upstairs and you have to ring a bell. Sounds shady but they have a good selection of stuff, albeit in smaller sizes. They never open on time, so show up in the evening.

The trendiest area for people in the art world is Sheung Wan and Central (check out the Gagosian and other galleries in the building). Sheung wan is the Soho/williamsburg of HK.

June is hot af; if you are going to buy stuff to throw away, there is always uniqlo in causeway bay.
>>
>>11243367
Buy comfy linen pants from Yohji and CDG.
>>
Thanks guys.

>>11245730
>upstairs and you have to ring a bell

A-am I going to get mugged by Filipino illegal immigrants?

>>11243451
It really is.

>>11244261
I see what you mean, and I might just go for it. I could bring the muh maximalism clothing I know I look good in and buy the minimalist stuff there.

Also, w2c a qt3.14 Hong Kongese gf?
>>
Go to Beams
Literally just go anywhere
Hong Kong has awesome shopping
>>
>>11243367
going to hong kong in the fall, w2c stuff but can only afford mall-tier clothing

what are some good retailers?
>>
>>11246943
You don't want to date one of those materialistic sluts, worse than other women. I've been there. Hate to say it, but the mainland is the way to go. Even the local hk men prefer them
>>
>>11243367
Ayy Hong Kong meet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.