[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are latinos the least /fa/ race next to abbos? I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_m7c6awdbae1qcgltko1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7c6awdbae1qcgltko1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
are latinos the least /fa/ race next to abbos?

I've never seen any latinos walking runways, unless they're from spain.
>>
>>11241053
most latinos look like mulatto blacks so it's hard to distinguish them
>>
No, I think latinos can be /fa/ but not in a model level, it is possible for latinos to have nice facial aesthetics and nice body.
>>
>>11241053
most of the ones i see are like in the op pic, or they dress in abercrombie, and hollister.
>>
>>11241053
>most latinos look like mulatto blacks

that's the dumbest thing i've heard today
>>
Depends on their skin tone, height and facial aesthetics. If they 5'10 + and look like Ricky Martin then they can pass for /fa/
>>
>>11241124
well most of the ones I've seen do
>>
>>11241131
you're probably too dumb to realize who's latino and who's not. latino is not a race
>>
>>11241053
>I've never seen any latinos walking runways, unless they're from spain.
Oh, this is THAT kind of thread
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 485x340px
>>
File: Trust++Me+I'm+White.png (67KB, 268x367px) Image search: [Google]
Trust++Me+I'm+White.png
67KB, 268x367px
>>11241133
>>
>>11241053
yes considering most of them are manlets
>>
File: Oscar de la hoya.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar de la hoya.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>11241053
flips are in the same league, maybe only because they look like mexicans.
>>
Spaniards and Latinos are two different things

Latinos are the product of Spaniard and Indigenous interbreeding when the Conquistadors showed up.
>>
>>11241133
What is Latino then? Would you consider Caucasian or Asian races?
>>
>>11241058
You're not from America are you?
>>
Latino is an ethnicity not a race. You can be Asian and Latino, black and Latino etc. Also lots of Latino in the Caribbean are mulattos while the ones in South America are mestizos. Get your facts right faggots.
>>
>>11241293
that's mestizo you retard
latinos/hispanics can be white, black, asian, but a good number in areas like mexico have different mixes native and european blood
>>
File: 1430999696056.jpg (73KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
1430999696056.jpg
73KB, 600x804px
>not realizing that Brazilian models revolutionized modeling
>not considering Brazilians Latinos
>being this retarded

please take your stupidity somewhere else
>>
>>11241749
Latinos are the French, Spanish, Romanians, and Italians. All of the subhuman shit skins that call themselves Latin are full of shit, and they have brainwashed us through media to automatically assume a Mexican/PuertoRican when we hear Latino.
>>
>>11241763
they probably are, but from new york
new york has afro-latinos
>>
>>11242489
go be retarded somewhere else
>>>/pol/
>>
>>11242521
Go be a cuck and prep your bull on reddit or tumblr.
>>
>>11242489
lol latino is a term used to group people of latin america
this includes central america, south america, cuba, puerto rico, the dominican republic, and by technicality, haiti

latinos have french, spanish, romanian, and italian ancestry through mixing with indigenous and africans in these areas

you're an idiot who doesn't know the difference between being latin and being latino
>>
>>11242548
Not him, but I bet no one in South America has Romanian ancestry
>>
Being "latino" is sufferring.
>>
>>11241053
>latinos
>from spain
You really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>11241293
>Latinos are the product of Spaniard and Indigenous interbreeding when the Conquistadors showed up.
Latinos are central and south americans who themselves are a mix of europeans and sometimes african like in brazil, and sometimes not like in paraguay who had nazi dictatorships dedicated to whitening the latinos. Hispanics are spain more european.

>>11242489
>Latinos are the French, Spanish, Romanians, and Italians
See above.
>All of the subhuman shit skins that call themselves Latin are full of shit
If you meant hispanic that would kind of be correct, except for the other non-hispanic races your threw into the start of your post.

>and they have brainwashed us through media to automatically assume a Mexican/PuertoRican when we hear Latino.
This is where you're not just wrong, but insultingly accusing them of dumbing you down when it's clear by your own post that people don't care enough to learn more than one kind of "mexican". No, we're not interchangeable with blacks, and i bet you belive in the asian model minority as well.

And their media is also run by the jews, look at Don Francisco. At least be right about your accusations.

You're making /pol/ look bad.
>>
Mexican here, 6'2, dirty blonde hair, green eyes
>>
>>11242656
>Hispanics are spain more european.
what does this mean?

from how i'm reading that sentence, i'd just like to point out that hispanics are latinos that speak spanish
>>
Americans being stupid and ignorant as usual, everything in order
>>
>>11242705
And criminally racist too. My feelings have been cut.
Unless you're a neo-nazi, I'm going to remove some /fa/ points from you assholes.
>>
>>11242548
By your definition "Dominicans" aren't latino because we killed all of our native population, also Haitians are not latinos nor Hispanic.
>>
>>11242730
haitians are by technicality latino because they have french roots

>through mixing with indigenous and africans in these areas
should i have put indigenous or africans?
>>
>>11242691
>>Hispanics are spain more european.
>what does this mean?
whoops, latinos are latinos, they had their own culture before they mixed with the european hispanics. Hispanics are originally europeans, just spanish, but veryone uses latino and hispanic so incorrectly that they have lost their meaning.

>I'd just like to point out that hispanics are latinos that speak spanish
Latino (central and south Americans) speak different languages but also spanish.

>>11242719
>And criminally racist too. My feelings have been cut.
No one is "racist" for no reason, latin american immigrants cause problems for the job market value in America. A large majority of those who immigrate proceed into latino ghetto gang culture.

Other countries have drug trade and gang problems like meth, heroin in the US or the Yakuza in japan, why can't latin america recover or use the drug money to help it's own people?
>>
>>11242771
Do you know how little of french Haitians have in their blood? Little to none, they aren't like Dominicans where you can see some European features on some people, I know how Haitians look.
>>
>>11242798
latinos didn't exist until after they mixed with europeans, though
hispanics are from places that were colonized by the spaniards-- there's an entire argument about filipinos being hispanic and blah blah blah

> Latino (central and south Americans) speak different languages but also spanish
anyone in latin america is latino
anyone who speaks spanish in latin america is hispanic
i wasn't saying all latinos are spanish speakers/hispanic
>>
Race is a social construct and full of holes in definitions. These definitions of race fall apart especially when considering the peoples of the western hemisphere. Stop arguing over something which A) doesn't exist and B) is fundamentally flawed in the first place
>>
Kek these fucking wetbacks thinking they are white, the only white countries in latin america are Costa Rica, Uruguay and Argentina even tho they are manlets
>>
>>11242966
>wetbacks
That's a word for illegal immigrants, not for latinos. Countries are more diverse than you think, I've known white mexicans and brown mexicans. Most poor latinos are brown so I think you've only met brown latinos because you probably live in the us and have only met illegal immigrants.
>>
>be at work today
>nothing to do so i sit on my phone
>hear a "hey wey"
>look around for a second
>"wey, down here"
>finally i look down at my counter to see a 5'2 mexican, wearing gold rings and chain and has tattoos, also wearing a black wife beater a black new era cap that says the area code on it and levi jeans with a gucci belt
>ask him what he needs
>"you got any sticks wey"?
>say "sure" and ask the little mexilet for his ID
>pulls out a mexico ID
>tell him I can't take those
>tries to argue with me
>finally gets mad and leaves
>hops in his white chevy tahoe, with 24 inch chrome wheels, that he has to use a step stool to get in
>does some donuts in our parking lot, then drives off flipping me off.

yep, those mexilets are sure /fa/
>>
>>11243039
>implying working at a gas station mart is /fa/
not even mexican but wow i bet you have sick cops on that minimum wage budget
>>
>>11243098
Kek'd

Mixed race is always master race b/c it combines aesthetically pleasing genetic traits

Yes there are ugly Latinos and ugly mixed people, but honestly in the same ratio as ugly whites

People who generalize race, and esp. such a diverse race of people as /fa/ or un/fa/ are literally retarded, it's obviously on a case by case basis
>>
>>11242966
There's a grip of whites in Northern Mexico.
>>
>>11242966
>Kek these fucking wetbacks thinking they are white.
>Proceeds to name 'white' countries in latin american.

I don't know if your contradicting the first part of your own post, but you're technically correct. No one should be saying they're white, but they're a mix between original latinos, hispanic europeans and africans.
>>
File: zapata brothers.jpg (87KB, 419x721px) Image search: [Google]
zapata brothers.jpg
87KB, 419x721px
w2c pants?
>>
ITT: ignorant americans

You can easily tell who is american just based on their stupid and uncultured posts.

pls kys
>>
>>11243423
>this thread triggered Pablo
>>
Go to /pol/
>>
>>11243423
build wall pendejo.
also
>calling us uncultured when your culture is mostly drug cartels and beheadings.
>>
File: 7OXp9y8.png (466KB, 700x790px) Image search: [Google]
7OXp9y8.png
466KB, 700x790px
top kek
>>
>>11242670
De Jalisco o Sonora?
>>
Why is /pol/ leaking so much to other boards?
>>
>>11246042
Unsupervised internet time.
>>
>>11246042
You can report that you know?..
Its global to keep /pol/ in /pol/. So do some cleaning...
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.