[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it /fa/ to wear the same thing every day? What's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: steve-turtleneck.jpg (56KB, 679x263px) Image search: [Google]
steve-turtleneck.jpg
56KB, 679x263px
Is it /fa/ to wear the same thing every day?

What's your uniform?

I wear a black turtle neck + black skinny jeans from H&M + New Balances.
>>
Steve Jobs was inspired from his visit to the Sony factory in Japan where people were wearing matching ensembles even with no restrictions in dress by the factory. He wanted Apple employees to feel the same kind of unity and had Issey Miyake design a vest for Apple employees. When he presented the idea he was pretty much booed off stage. Steve was set on the idea of uniforms and had Issey design a personal piece of clothing for him. He first got the cashmere turtleneck and shortly after got a hundred more.
>>
File: thefly1986-aboutagirl.jpg (99KB, 798x430px) Image search: [Google]
thefly1986-aboutagirl.jpg
99KB, 798x430px
>>11239929
This. It's the most insightful thing Jobs ever did. Fuckwads think they can just cop 2 copies of a basic fit at the mall and call it a uniform.

And Job's uniform wasn't just designed for his frame specifically, the actual thematic connotations of each part of his was specifically tailored to his position and brand in the industry, engaging even with the meta-decision to take on a uniform in the first place.
>>
I wear the same color scheme everyday. Navy, Grey, Black or white, but I want to make a uniform fit and rock it everyday. It's literally the most effay thing you can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 500x708px
>>11239965
>I like this quote from Yohji
“Let me talk like an old man. Young people, be careful. Beautiful things are disappearing every day. Be careful.…You don’t need to be [shopping at fast-fashion stores], especially young people. They are beautiful naturally, because they are young. So they should even wear simple jeans and a T-shirt. It’s enough. Don’t be too much fashionable.…The brand advertising is making you crazy. You don’t need to be too sexy. You are sexy enough.”
>>
File: 24667.jpg (197KB, 547x600px) Image search: [Google]
24667.jpg
197KB, 547x600px
black jeans, white t-shirt, black jacket, comfy Asics.
>>
>>11239972
What does he mean? Young people don't need to follow the trendy styles of fast fashion because they can make even the simplest fits look good?
>>
>>11240003
Can you read? It's not fucking poetry.
>>
>>11240005
Yohji is a poet tho.
>>
>>11240009
black crewneck long sleeve t shirt
black jeans
tan suede boots
>>
>>11240003
it's about displaying your best assets. Yohji is an old bastard so he has to wear top tier shit to compensate for his withered and decrepit body. Young people are already naturally beautiful thanks to their youth, so they should play to this strength. brands are unnecessary when you look good naked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.