[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /fa/ hate dooms? They're pretty good for the price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: ATD_04.jpg (178KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ATD_04.jpg
178KB, 1024x683px
why does /fa/ hate dooms? They're pretty good for the price and better than most muh tech wear shoes outside of qasas
>>
>>11236542
Because I would rather have flyknit OP
>>
please stop posting them i dont want them to turn into a meme
>>
>>11236542
Because every fuckboy will have them
>>
Because this shit will likely fall apart in 3 month if I actually use them to run from my house to the gas station when I want to pick up beer or someshit.
>>
>>11236647
You don't own a car, Pablo?

I've never heard anything bad about the quality
>>
all aboard the maymay train
>>
>>11236671
I own your mom.

Dooms are fashion sneakers. Roshes and yeezys will get wrecked if you run in them often. These shits are fashion sportswear that can't be used for sports. Hence they are shit. Though I do like the spess ninja soles.
>>
>>11236702
maybe buy some sports shoes for when you sports to the gas station anon
>>
>>11236714
I wanna look /fa/ though. Asics actually has nice running shoes that look good. I just got very upset about my foray into the world of meme fashion sneakers, I wanted them.
>>
>>11236671
That person is a sperg, but the tubular line is pretty mediocre quality. They also have no real tech qualities unless you're buying a primeknit version, the soles are by no means comfy.
>>
File: maymay.jpg (125KB, 1031x687px) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
125KB, 1031x687px
>not buying the true maymay of 2016
/fa/ is always behind
>>
>>11236542
qasas arent even that nice, look giant on everyone and the sole wears like shit
>>
File: nov3u.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nov3u.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Adidas have peaked with Dooms. Its probably the best sneaker Nike , Pumas or Adidas can come up with this year. Novas have some potential but they're just a baby Dooms and NMDs are literally roshe tier
>>
i don't get it, they just seem like a poor person's y3 knockoff to me

stans and ultra boosts are where its at for adidas
>>
>>11236825
Stans aren't even the best originals
>>
>>11236647

>tfw when they don't sell alcohol at gas stations or super markets in my state
>That's Maryland, USA, if you're curious

(Thankfully I don't really drink so its not a big deal)
>>
>>11236855
i feel this too for /md/
>>
>>11236855
ok we dont care XD
>>
>>11236825
they're practically Qasa Knits with the adidas logo instead. that being said, there's no actual difference between them since they're both made by adidas anyways, so it's just like how someone who buys an Acura puts the Honda emblem on the back & front of the car instead.
>>
>>11236542
Where did you get that idea?
I don't hate them, they are great. /fa/ has been discussing them almost all the previous month...

They have haters but all good things have miserable people hating on them.
>>
what pants should I wear with them?

I have black joggers but they are rather poor quality, any recommendations for better ones?
>>
File: dan_1604.jpg (212KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dan_1604.jpg
212KB, 1200x1200px
Will buy these soon,no regrets and fuck /fa/ about that matter.Some people here like me like them while some other tryhards don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 294x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 294x336px
>>11240669
>fuck /fa
Wow so edgy
>>
>>11240675
/fa/ is based dude but some tryhards here just hate on everything that doesn't make you look like a dad

kys if you're one of these people

>inb4 HURR TEENAGER
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.