[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name better looking boots then these >Pro Tip, you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image1xxl.jpg (63KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image1xxl.jpg
63KB, 870x1110px
Name better looking boots then these
>Pro Tip, you can't
>Selected Homme Douglas Leather Boots
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 399x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 399x387px
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 327x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 327x397px
>>11231208
>>
Ann d, guidi, dior, the list could go on...
>>
>>11231212
Laces on the back.........WTF
>too neo
>doesn't beat classic style IMO
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2289x2399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2289x2399px
>>
File: creepers 222.jpg (84KB, 798x1024px)
creepers 222.jpg
84KB, 798x1024px
>>
>>11231243
>Really..........
> explain why its better ?
>>
>>11231250
because my taste > your taste you fucking dumbass, obvi
>>
>>11231246
That comes close.
>not bad ....
>>
>>11231251
If that helps you sleep better.
>>
>>11231250
If you are serious, I'd suggest you go clean your glasses or something but I suspect you are a troll.

The OP pair looks like something from a yesstyle tier shop, like literally the kind of shit you get when you search "black leather boots" on ebay or amazon. Leahter looks so fake I can smell the petroleum all the way here, and even if it's not you can tell from the picture that it's extremely bad quality, pig's ass kind of leather.

That coupled with the almost perversely cookie cutter "design" makes this honestly some of the most excruciatingly boring boots I have ever laid eyes upon.
>>
>>11231255
Over priced as fuck though !!
>>
Everyone in this thread has such awful fucking taste. There is no way you guys don't all take it up the ass. I bet your boyfriends just compliment your gay ass fashion because they think its cute how faggy you look.
>>
>>11231263
Also, forgot to mention the weirdness of the formal shoe flimsy lacing on a combat boot, what the fuck is up with that.
>>
>>11231263
>Not a troll mate
>Please find a pair like these in the 10 eye category when you type in "black leather boots".
> Real quality leather that lasts, unlike you choice.
> Please, as if that's the best you can find for that price range.
>>
>>11231212
And this lacing is better ??
>>
>>11231298
That's not my post, so no.
>>
>>11231263
>what do you mean cookie cutter design?
>obviously in its category its one of the best price/quality boots one can buy.
>Nobody wears crocodile or snake anymore thats way too cliche.
>>
File: 52232M000027_4.jpg (119KB, 400x1410px)
52232M000027_4.jpg
119KB, 400x1410px
>>
>>11231298
What's wrong with that lacing?
>>
>>11231329
Real world situations having lacing in the back would restrict movement, potentially putting preasure on the heel. Of course that and looking like a fool taking them off.
>Laces hanging around to trip over yourself.
>Walking around like a stripper.
>I guess would look good with fish net stockings.
>>
>>11231350
The laces in the back is just for style, not that a tasteless cuck like you would understand. You can lace them like normal boots and it has a zipper opening in the sides.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.