[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know anything about Loden-Frey clothing? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Does anyone know anything about Loden-Frey clothing?

I've purchased this nicely fitting and very warm green coat made of thick felted wool without much context, not really paying any mind to the tags. The one on the coat looks like the one in the pic.

All of the information I can find is very vague, and some suggests that the company was involved with the production of Nazi army outfits. I also found an article on a museum exhibit that mentioned a label from the company stating it had not used Jewish labor to produce some article of clothing.

Would love to know whether I'm going to get attacked for wearing this in public.
>>
>>11230225
Most older German brands have some kind of nazi background, it's nothing to worry about. It's not like anyone got attacked for driving a Porsche because it's a "nazi brand".
>>
>>11230642
This. Hugo Boss designed some of the SS uniforms, and you don't see anyone complaining about that. (the uniforms do look p dope, but I'm not sure if it's just due to the stigma surrounding them)
>>
>>11230225
Label looks 1950s or early 60s
>>
>>11230708
Hugo Boss was just a subcontractor, they had no part in the design of the infamous M32 which was mostly done by professor Karl Diebitsch
>>
>Would love to know whether I'm going to get attacked for wearing this in public.

Is that really a worry for you or are you hoping to get some nazi-chic points?
>>
>>11231751
Many of my close friends are and my roommate is jewish. Its an actual concern. Its second hand so its not like i actually gave money to a nazi, but some things (unlike hugo boss or chanel) have feelings attatched to them.

I dont really care to offend anyone, its just a well made, warm coat.
>>
>>11233147
Wtf mate? It's just a coat. There's no nazi symbols on it, Germany has a lot of eagles in its imagery, like on euro coins, flags etc..
>>
>>11233740
Babysat my niece once and got the tune of "Dixieland" stuck in my head.
Was whistling it in the elevator and some fat black chick told me off
You'd be surprised what people manage to get offended over
>>
>>11233755
I don't know what Dixieland is but I saw the flag. So you're American, that explains a lot.
>>
>>11233755
But really m8, there's nothing even remotely nazi on your coat. The eagle isn't, the names "Munich" or "Germany" aren't either. Maybe "imported" could bring up some memories to some merchants. :^)
>>
>>11233770
>>11233775
Not op. I'm just an interloper doing business in the U.S. for a few years. Dunno if it was always like this but in my time here, people look for ways to get butthurt over race and ethnicity like outrage was going out of style
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.