[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does fa/ think of "Instgram-Models" such as Gigi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
What does fa/ think of "Instgram-Models" such as Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin?
>>
>>11195231
i ignore anything related to stupid people including those you have mentioned.

why do i have those names encoded over my brain? what a waste.
>>
they're really rich and successful, all negative comments towards them are to project inadequacy
>>
File: chain.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chain.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>11195231
kendall is in her own lane. She is sculpted like an old french models from the 50's with real natural beauty not even exagerated. I would pay money to have her sit on my face.
>>
>>11195474
shes ugly as hell you nu male
>>
>>11195501
you gay bro?
>>
>>11195544
hell nah, thats exactly why i dont like kendall. she looks like a man
>>
>>11195231

Gigi and Kendall aren't 'instagram models' in the sense of only being popular through it. They are very successful within the fashion world and that drove their popularity on instagram (along with their celeb status ofc)

Kendall: beautiful and could be an even stronger fashion icon if she was less involved with the Kardashians and popular celebrities

Gigi Hadid: I know why people like her but her face looks too flat and chubby for me and her eyes are too small for her face
>>
>>11195474
In my opinion Kendall has more the look of those great fashion models from the 90s who looked very ethereal and smooth, living mostly in the realm of fashion.

Her popularity with all these 'buzz-celebrities' really takes away from her mystique.
>>
>>11195553
Bruh, she's the least butch looking of the women in her family.
>>
>>11197214

Kendall does not have an ethereal look whatsoever lel. I guess it can be subjective but that's a surprising description to me
>>
Well, I'd fuck all 3 so nicely that my cum would overflow & leak out their nostrils when I finish.

But I hate most aspects of "celebrity culture" and especially a lot of these instagram/social media bred millennials
>>
File: gg.jpg (129KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
129KB, 1080x1349px
>>11197214
lmao kendall is 1000% nepotism, with her poor modelling skills and slightly-ethnic-looking-but-not pinched midwestern face

i think gigis the only really redeemable one, if only because shes not a bad model and her chubby neotenic face is at least consistent with the whole high fashion milieu
>>
>>11197285
I just really hate chubby faces that are dull looking.

Kendall definitely isn't midwestern looking. Her face is soft and curved, with a width that doesn't look out of place but compliments her features. She could be so much more elite without the nepotism, however she has done a lot of work by herself.

Remember, fashion is one of the few last creative bastions that is still cutthroat and highly strict in terms of standards (except for Asian women where they pick all the ugly ones wtf).
>>
They're all so fat ._.
I'm glad Gigi lost weight though, makes her look much better and other models are less critical of her. Unfortunately, it seems like she's been gaining again after the VS show.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.