[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any adults up in this bitch or is this place filled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Are there any adults up in this bitch or is this place filled with teens and NEETs?

Can we get an office core thread? I'm trying to improve my style. Please don't post Mad Men shit.
>>
File: 76435_600.jpg (36KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
76435_600.jpg
36KB, 600x399px
get out hothead
>>
File: 1452730205396.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1452730205396.png
246KB, 550x535px
>>11194787
Why would an adult browse 4chan
>>
>>11194787
>Please don't post Mad Men shit.
>posts an even worse meme of an outfit
>>
real men wear rick owens
>>
>>11194787
>is this place filled with teens and NEETs?
Go to reddle
>>
>>11194787
Just teens n' neets, look around, this board is being filled with pleb streetwear, sneakers, palewave, meme hats with meme logos, cringe shit in general

walk away anon
>>
obviously no one over 30 atleast, this place is meme central recently
>>
I need some nice dress shoes that are 1) FA, 2) comfy, and 3) durable.

got an internship at a fancy federal place and I need some shoes to wear because my oxfords are worn to hell
>>
>>11194787
>adults
>4chan
please leave while you still have your taste
what year were you born in?
adults don't actually have to care about aesthetics past a certain age
>>
You realise the world isn't divided into teens/neets and office workers?
>>
>>11195173

>>11195175

I don't get that impression by looking at this board.
>>
>>11195233
Well I'm 19, work 38-30 hrs a week, not an office job, don't live at home. You won't see a lot of people that work a lot on this board because if you work 5 days a week you don't get a lot of opportunities to look fashionable.
>>
>>11195233
dude you're ten years older than me and even I'm getting tired of this board. just wear whatever and focus on your family. if you have no family, focus on getting one
>>
>>11195240

That's the point of this thread you numbnuts.
>>
>>11195248
yeah well shut up
>>
File: aUfSAf8.png (742KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
aUfSAf8.png
742KB, 1024x428px
>>
>>11194787
>that picture

>>>/9gag/
>>
>>11195247
> focus on getting a family
Why would I want to tie myself down like that? Not everyone wants kids and a mortgage. I'm an '86 guy too and have no need to settle down like that. I make good money and don't want to blow it on diapers, extra curricular activities, and college tuition. I spend enough as it is on myself, and prefer to save because I don't want to work past 50.
>>
>>11194787
man mad men shit is what you'll get if you ask people knowledgeable in suit stuff, discussing entry grade suit shit won't fly on a fashion board

if you want to refine your tastes follow some suit nerds on IG who go to pitti uumo and all that, if you don't like the aesthetic just keep on doing your own thing and buy fun colours
>>
>tfw work for the state
>tfw work in IT
>tfw I get to wear whatever the fuck I want while non-IT people have to wear business casual

Feels good.
>>
>>11196149

Link me something bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.