[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding, don't want to risk Fin sides. Got money to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (47KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 900x350px
Balding, don't want to risk Fin sides. Got money to get SMP. Is it a good look?
>>
whats smp
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 620x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 620x343px
SMP is scalp micro pigmentation. Simply put, it's permanent makeup that fills in the gaps between thin hairs. Gives the appearance of a short buzz cut.
>>
File: BbXPprH.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
BbXPprH.png
201KB, 500x373px
>>11193177
George Costanza it
Start lifting for max effect
>>
fins sides are very low risk
>>
>>11195325
the majority of perceived fin side effects are psychosomatic caused by online self diagnosed retards
>>
>>11193204
Don't do it. Your opinion of it might change in the future.
>>
SMP's are awful.

TRY finasteride, if you get sides you quit, if you got the money for SMP you got the money for that too.

I went bald at 24 because I was scared of fin sides and I truly regret it, my life hasn't really been the same since and I objectively look worse and I get less respect, please save your hair with fin if you can.

>>11195340
There's temporary SMP actually, but I agree nonetheless.
>>
SMP looks fucking retarded up close, and will make a clown out of you when a girl tries to rub your "fuzzy" head. Best option is laser removal of the rest of your scalp hair or buying a thousand dollar Congressman-tier toupee.
>>
>>11195333
I'm scared of sides. I have a bottle of it in my pantry. Took one pill, felt worried about sides, figured my mental health was more important than the possibility of keeping my hair. Please try and convince me to take it. I've heard pretty bad horror stories about this pill... OP here btw, different device.
>>
>>11196651
Every medicine has a rare group of people who have a bad reaction to it. Those people are very loud about it and post all over the internet thinking everybody is a clone of their body. If it had a serious risk, it wouldnt be approved to be handed out on demand for something as benign as hair loss.
>>
>>11196662
When I did take it for a little bit I found that I didn't get morning wood as often, and sometimes my penis felt cold. It stopped after a week. Is it still safe to go back on?
>>
>>11196709

>>11195333

This guy is right, It happened to me. I really thought I had ED, nearly had a panick attack and collapsed on the street.

If you can control your negative thoughts, I'd say go for it.
>>
>>11196709
Yes it is safe, try it out, if you keep getting sides you drop it.

Go for like a week or longer and then decide, and don't focus on the sides too much or you'll notice shit that isn't even there.
>>
Only 2-3% of people get fucking side effects and the odds of them being permanent are less than you getting hit by a car. Side effects will always go away within days-a week max of stopping.

It took me forever to finally get on finasteride because I was scared of the sides - but then I realized all of the other options were lame as fuck, likely wouldn't work well, and super inconvenient.

So I finally got a prescription. I got some side effects at first but it's pretty normal because it's just your body adjusting to the drug. It was just a very slight discomfort in my left pec/breast area. I stopped for a few days because it got a bit annoying.. then it went away, then I got back on and everything was fine.

Then the other side effect at the beginning was most likely just psychological because I was thinking about it way too much - but I felt like my erection was "weaker" or felt it difficult to get hard. This was cause I was overthinking it. Once I got used to popping the pill at night (about 3-4 weeks in) I didn't even think twice about it and had no problem getting hard.

It's been a year since I've been on finasteride and nothing to make not of, really. I'm mainly taking it to prevent further loss. Regrowth for me wasn't realistic to expect since I have most of my hair and its thickness.
>>
Also, if you tend to tolerate most prescription drugs you've been given in the past (ex. doctor prescribed you something when you were sick, had an infection etc.) and never got any of the major side effects from those, then you should be fine. Some people are super sensitive to drug and get sides from almost everything, so unless you're one of those people, just try it.

Several hundred to around a thousand people die from Advil/ibuprofen per year by the way. You won't die from finasteride.

As long as you're not constantly thinking about it (you'll stop eventially after the first few weeks) and don't read up on a ton of side effects, you'll be fine. If you physically feel something like I did, whether it's a discomfort in your balls or pec, then it's fine if you stop for a few days until it goes away, then get back on. I had to do that twice. Like I said above, that's related to your body adjusting to the drug.
>>
>>11197830
>Some people are super sensitive to drug and get sides from almost everything, so unless you're one of those people, just try it.
>being this fucking stupid
"Sensitivity to drugs in general" does not exist.

>Several hundred to around a thousand people die from Advil/ibuprofen per year by the way.
Yeah, by way of overdose.
>You won't die from finasteride.
Death is not the worst of evils. Side effects persisting throughout life are, however, very real concerns when contemplating finasteride use.

> Like I said above, that's related to your body adjusting to the drug.
No, what you described are side effects. Finasteride is not a vaccine - your body shouldn't need to "adjust" to it.
>>
>>11197812
>Only 2-3% of people get fucking side effects and the odds of them being permanent are less than you getting hit by a car. Side effects will always go away within days-a week max of stopping.

I fully agree with trying fin but:

This isn't entirely true and feels like you're convicing yourself of something, the side effects don't always go away and if you're sure the issues are coming from the meds you SHOULD stop, the chance of side effects being permanent increase if you continue taking while suffering from sides, this should be obvious.

Nearly all the people who have permanent sides continued to use fin for a very long time while they clearly reacted badly to it, you should never do this and drop it instead.

But you're right in pretty much everything else.
>>
>>11196651
lmao have you seen the half life of fin? its like 12 hours dude. its out of your system in like a day. stop being such a pussy
>>
>>11198052
I wonder if any of the dumb cunts claiming permanent sides realized that around 30 years old men start losing their testosterone and that has a lot of impacts on your stamina and sexual virility. Which coincidentally is the same fucking time a lot of men start balding and going on fin.
>>
I have the feeling most fin sides are just hypocondriac fat guys who have a shit ton of medical conditions and asociate them to fin
>>
>>11198089
>>11198097
>>11198114
Thank you for your contributions. $0.05 has been deposited into each of your accounts.
t. Big Pharma
>>
http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-loss/bald-at-20-years-oldjakes-story/

opinion on this bros?
>>
>>11198114
I was 23 when I tried finasteride. I was, an still am really fit guy, 3-4 times a week to a gym, and other sports as well.

However the sides of Fin started to creep up within the second month of usage. No more morning wood and lack of interest in sex or masturbation. Before that I wanked usually once a day, after the pill perhaps once a week. And my erections were getting weaker and weaker.

So eventually I decided to stop taking the pill, after few months everything returned to normal, as did my hairloss.

Fuck now I have a bald crown, but atleast I can fuck a girl. And don't give that BS that you can't get ladies bald.
>>
>>11198450
why not just shave? instead of go with a bald crown?
>>
File: nordic.gif (10KB, 478x171px) Image search: [Google]
nordic.gif
10KB, 478x171px
>>11198466
I said it wrong, I mean I have a bald crown AND I shave.
I am currently 26, and I am between III and IV in that picture, which is typical for nordic people.
>>
>>11198481
do you go all shaved or do you do a buzzcut type thing?
>>
>>11198489
It depends, usually I keep a buzz during winter, and shave occasionally on summer. My clippers can go as short as 0,5 mm, which is really short.
>>
>>11198572
I wish my face had the proper features for this :(

If I rub my skull it has this weird bump in the middle.
>>
>>11198412

lol, sounds like an asshole who based his whole life on his looks like most college frat-tards.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.