[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one brand ONE SINGLE BRAND that isn't shit quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: squaredlogo.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
squaredlogo.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
Give me one brand ONE SINGLE BRAND that isn't shit quality or way too overpriced.

I really like the SLP basics but the prices are laughable
>>
>>11187175
CDG?
>>
File: 11001533_4779274_322.jpg (19KB, 322x430px) Image search: [Google]
11001533_4779274_322.jpg
19KB, 322x430px
>>11187179
>186,70 €
>>
>>11187183
you have a point
>>
ACNE
>>
>>11187190
copped their jeans, i think theyre good but a bit overpriced
>>
>>11187190
Acne is shit. I bought two pair of jeans by them and they both fit and look like shit now

SLP has the best jeans out there but i don't think i'll ever spend 350 on a pair of jeans again
I'm glad i have them though they fit heavenly and they're still really dark

For shoes i really like what CP has done. My black lows still look perfect after repairing them a few times
>>
There are a lot of brands that have good basics for the price.
If you want actually interesting clothes you should expect to pay a huge margin over what the clothes cost to make. It's just the way it is.
>>
James Perse
Common Projects
Everlane
>>
>>11187183
that's not cdg
>>
Sunspel.
>>
>>11187198
>My black lows still look perfect after repairing them a few times
??? that'snot how quality works mate. unless you didn't imply they were of high standards.
>>
>>11187255
>Sunspel
>525 yurobucks for a pair of cashmere sweatpants
why
>>
>>11187175
This is such a stupid fucking thread
It's "overpriced" for you because you don't feel the clothes are worth the prices. Lot of other people don't share your views.
If you are "in it" purely for quality/price ratio you shouldn't wear anything but surplus and bespoke
>>
>>11187183
>CDG play
You tried
>>
If everything is overpriced then nothing actually is
>>
>>11187275
You... I like you
>>
Uniqlo
J. Crew
Levi's
Pendleton
Woolrich
APC
American Apparel
>>
>>11187300
APC is overpriced, just like off-white and any streetstyle brand.
>>
>>11187307
Off white is a pretty bad comparison.
>>
Potato sack tunics I made in my garage
>>
>>11187300
>jcrew
>not overpriced
kek
>>
>>11187328
>not buying their stuff during sale
Top zozzle
>>
>>11187175
why would you specifically want SLP basics in the first place
>>
>>11187307
who the fuck considers APC streetwear u clown
>>
>>11187428
internet fashion experts who have never set foot in a store that sells the brands they discuss online.
>>
File: 1436566103299.png (37KB, 631x635px) Image search: [Google]
1436566103299.png
37KB, 631x635px
Lemaire, Stephan Schneider, MHL, Dana Lee etc. They might go over your allowance but the prices are tied primarily to the quality of materials and construction, not brand hype or exclusivity - not that those factors either make a product "overpriced," your judgement of value simply differs from their target consumer. overpriced is an unjustified markup

>>11187203
>>11187300
these are just for poorfags or workwear classics. overpriced /= overbudget

>>11187428
"refined basics" is a distinct fork off streetwear in contemporary rtw. APC got their start with raw denim. it's streetwear.
>>
Filippa K has to be one of the most underrated brands. Slightly cheaper than Acne (both from Sweden after all) and yet made to last to the point of them asking you to return the item to the store if you ever get tired of wearing it. Acne-ish modern style too, not a single homo male dress though.
>inb4 stop shilling faget
>>
>>11187597
I'm swedish(not that that matters really), have tried both brands several times, can confirm that Acne quality is inferior. My acne jeans have loose threads everywhere, and they have some holes, too. Not better than HM really in terms of quality (the designs are great though).

Filippa K is underrated on /fa/ but pretty big over here, good shit
>>
>>11187428
Who the fuck considers streetwear nigger hype shit? (I'm sure you do)
>>
>>11187597
>Filippa K has to be one of the most underrated brands. Slightly cheaper than Acne (both from Sweden after all) and yet made to last to the point of them asking you to return the item to the store if you ever get tired of wearing it
This. I still own and wear a Filippa K overcoat I got over 10 years ago.
>>
>>11187255
>that'snot how quality works mate
do you understand the concept of resoling shoes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.