[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I picked up these boat shoes and bled after about two hours of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 3929-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3929-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
I picked up these boat shoes and bled after about two hours of walking.

How do I break them in? I've gone back to socks and boots till the nick heals.
>>
your skin must be thin as paper friend because i broke in plenty of boat shoes in high school and never had a problem
>>
Boat shoes are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>11186807
in that exact color with that sole? Definitely not worth bleeding for.
>>
Throw them away and never post here again.
>>
>>11186810
Been wearing ankle boots for years, so the upper heel's never had any kind of edge-friction against it.

>>11186870
Meh. I like neutrals.

>>11186878
I won't talk to your wife's son, either.
>>
>>11186898
if you want to wear boring generic clothes why even bother
>>
wear socks and walk them a looooot. Also just put a bandaid or even some bloody mole skin on your heel. Fucking pansy.
>>
>>11186807
/fa/ isn't going to take to your chad ways but I don't come here often so I will just give you an answer.

There are two ways of going about this:
1) Wear thick long socks with them. Long enough to cover the back of your foot where they rub and thick enough to expand the entire shoe. Wear them all day. They'll still hurt a bit so if you need to take them off do it.

2) I've read somewhere that you can put them in a tub of saltwater over night and throw them on the next morning and they will mold to your foot perfectly. They will look extremely worn though and that could ruin the chocolate color that you have.

to /fa/: You faggots aren't impressing anyone by saying that his shoes are oh so normie :p. Some people like to wear shorts and chinos in the summer and these are the best shoes to wear with them without looking like some beta male. You will eventually all realize that you're falling for memes.
>>
>>11186807
boat shoes are fucking gay dude.
>>
>>11186941
I'll try 1. Not worried about sheen (a patina is fine too) so much as weakening the leather.

>>11186956
I also have a pink shirt, is my Man Club membership revoked?
>>
>>11186904
Listen to this guy, put bandaids over the problem areas. It's not just pressure but friction that causes blistering and bandaids will alleviate that.
>>
>>11186807
nigger you're supposed to break them in with socks on, once they're all soft and smooth on the inside you can start barefooting them. go buy a compede now, break them in proper and stop being a faggot
>>
>boat shoes
>2007+9
jfc
>>
>>11186941

if you're 50 and having a mid-life crisis maybe, yeah.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.