[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it safe to say that tubulars and other tech wear shoes will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

is it safe to say that tubulars and other tech wear shoes will be the new roshes, stan smiths and j's in a couple of years? I think so
>>
>>11183307
>will be the new stan smiths
what?
>>
>>11183307
Yes.

That's why it's a bit silly to be concerned with trends: today's popular thing will become tomorrow's boring thing.
>>
>>11183307
I am pretty sure Tubulars are well on their way to becoming a pretty big trend.
>>
>>11183307
desu I find those shoes dumb asf, would rather walk barefoot than wear those clown shoes
>>
>>11183307
No, not at all. All the others you listed are somewhat versatile, while tubulars are very specific to a certain fit.
>>
>>11183450
This.
Though Roshe are also a bitch to fit.
>>
File: lagear.jpg (74KB, 564x740px) Image search: [Google]
lagear.jpg
74KB, 564x740px
feel like tubulars and yeezies will end up viewed the same way as fashion oddities like la gear and z cavariccis, mix of cringe and nostalgia
>>
They're already available on Adidas retails so ya
>>
I am a hater of hypebeasts, sneakerfags, and everything related. But here's the thing (and this has been repeated on this board over and over), trends are so heavily dependent on location. And adding on to that, what's "hot" (or meme as we say on /fa/) is often so heavily insulated in a bubble on the internet that it hardly emanates in real life.

I saw a guy wearing blue joggers and while/green classic Stan Smiths yesterday. Would I wear that combo? Kek, no way josé, I live on the internet and judged him hard. Would he stand out or look good in an inner city campus or a fashion-forward European city? Naw m8. But no one else around was remotely fashionable so the dude looked good.

Spoiler alert: In real life, no one gives a fuck. And if they do, they won't say anything because they're most likely weeabo cucks who fight about fashion trends on a Mandarin pizza board. This post sounds too preachy, I'm already cringing at it.

By the way, the sock extension of the tubular boat floatation devices looks retarded, I'll wear socks if I want to, bitch.
>>
>>11183495
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>11183414
i'm curious to see your sneaker collection
>>
>>11183307
>in a couple of years?
try now buddy
these are normie cringe tier
>>
>>11183372
as opposed to how you dress: boring and reddit-tier today, tomorrow and yesterday

and yet you have over 10,000 posts in the archive
let that fucking sink in a bit you loser lmao
>>
>>11183372
I honestly like them a lot through. They are something I desperately want to implement to my style since most of my clothes are black and the rest is going to be palewave or Neo-Tokyo core.
>>
>>11183307
These were in the front window of literally every shoe shop at my local mall today. I honestly wasn't expecting it considering how niche they look. I can't wait to see all the faggots walking around in these with no idea how to fit them. I barely know how you would, frankly
>>
>>11183307
these look retarded.
>>
>>11184094
Whoa, where do I see my post count? I wanna see the extent of my autism in numeric form.

>>11184116
Then go for them! Seriously, the take-away is that you should wear what you like regardless of whether the Gods of /fa/ have deemed them meme-tier or not. Case in point, Stan Smiths are still great shoes at the price point.
>>
I think they'll last a while because of their popularity on the internet and instagram and can reach a lot of people.

That being said qasas will always have an appeal because they're the originals and are more "exclusive" because of the yohji/y-3 price tag.
>>
>>11184764
These are the least like qasas, compared to the older tubular models. Maybe a bit of everything, but I don't really this is a poor mans qasa. tubular runners on the other hand...
>>
>>11184779
Id have to disagree, these look more like the qasas (especially the primeknit qasaa) than the TRs. The foot straps, the primeknit, the thicker soles. The only real differences between them being quality, leather, Y-3 stamps, the disgusting ripped sole (thanks yeezy), and the sock thing.
>>
Adidas is kicking Nike's ass right now when it comes to new designs.

Sneakerheads on reddit. A year ago that board was all Nike and Jordans, now look. In a damn year Adidas have taken that board over. Mostly Yeezys, Ultraboost, tubulars, and Y3 shit.
>>
>>11184803
I think adidas shoes look better, however Imo nike shoes preform better for actual athletics. That's irrelevant though because this is a fashion board
>>
>>11183361
he means they're going to be looked at as autistic soon/ if not already
>>
>>11183307
They look so stupid. Stop being a faggot and buying whatever brand you're cucked by brings out.
>>
>>11184812
Shit Adidas flat out is going for the fashion sector. Their strategy has been making sneakers that look like the higher end fashion label shit they sell (y3, kanye shoes, even some rick and raf type shit) and sell lower priced derivatives of thoses. The newer tubulars took the Yeezy ridges on the sole thing and ran with it.

Nike is basically better when it comes to sports shit, I think if they slowed down on their retros they'd be shit outta luck when it comes to fashion (they don't even sell 80s and 90s retros as sports sneakers anymore its all in the lifestyle section of their site).

I think a while back they flat out said they aren't interested in fashion and that seems right around the time Adidas picked up the slack.
>>
>>11184803
except sneakers on reddit is just a plethora of ultraboost nmds and the occsional 350. You'd hardly find any one there flexing other nice models such as tech runners, qasas, novas, dooms . other y-3 sneakers and older raf models . I do love me some cream boosts though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.