[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which personal hygiene products do you guys use and recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

which personal hygiene products do you guys use and recommend?

deodorant, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, etc.

i want all of that shit.
>>
I use a odorless crystal deodorant stick, it's pretty good I've been using the same stick for almost two years now

I also use black soap and I brush my teeth with tooth powder.
>>
khiels
>>
File: old spice pure sport.jpg (21KB, 200x450px) Image search: [Google]
old spice pure sport.jpg
21KB, 200x450px
>>
this is truly autistic
>>
File: thayers.jpg (248KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
thayers.jpg
248KB, 1600x1600px
use this stuff twice a day to clean up my face
>>
Tongue brush
>>
>>11181411
Not really.

Deodorants can have additives that fuck with clothes (such as aluminium causing pit stains.)

Anyone use Baxter of California's deo?

I'm currently using a Dove Men's stick but I want to switch to something aluminium-less.
>>
>>11180984
old spice wolfthorn smells like skittles
>>
>>11181500
That's a hard sell good luck finding an antiperspirant without aluminum
I use Face Shop's whitening roll-on cuz I like the fragrance
>>
>>11180984
old spice

F I J I
I
J
I

>not using aesthetic deodorant
>>
i use whatever is most available as of rn

interested in organic antiperspirant

any recs
>>
>>11180984
>deodorant
Whatever says it's for sensitive skin.
>shampoo
L'oreal cleansing conditioner
>other hair stuff
Mystic divine leave in, and hair mask. Sometimes a mousse or light gel
>body wash
Diluted tea tree Dr.Bronner's with coconut oil.
>face wash
Cera ve
>toner
Witchhazel 2x a day
>Sunscreen
Anything light that doesn't burn my fucking face
>Lotion
Cocoa butter/shea
>toothpaste
Usually one of the whitening ones, like arm and hammer truly radiant

>scent
Cocoa/shea butter, coffee and cigarettes
>>
File: whitening gel.jpg (34KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
whitening gel.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>deodorant
degree motionsense in the aerosol
>shampoo
kerastase
>bodywash
dove for sensitive skin
>toothpaste
arm & hammer baking soda + whitening - i like the taste and you can use it to clean white vinyl sneakers.

I also use pic related once a week for 15-20 minutes, cheaper and more effective than white strips.
>>
>>11181572
>degree motionsense in the aerosol
How's it, compared to stick?
>>
File: niggerrr.png (869KB, 1254x760px) Image search: [Google]
niggerrr.png
869KB, 1254x760px
>>11181522
>oldspice
>aesthetic
cucked white guy or n166er detected
>>
>>11180984
old spice deodorant and gold bond powder is all you need for pits, balls, and feet
>>
>>11181581
i've never used the stick so idk. the aerosol is fine for everyday use, and i haven't noticed any pit stains on my clothes.
>>
>>11181513
i'm not sure if they're looking for an antiperspirant though
not hard to find a deodorant without aluminum
>>
>>11181513
>>11181500

true, non-aluminum antiperspirant doesn't really exist but there are alternatives.

I've been using Gold Bond Body Powder on my pits and it works alright as a non-aluminum antiperspirant.
>>
>>11181421
seems expensive
>>
>>11181869
Normal witchhazel is dirt cheap.
Not sure about that brand with rose essence or whatever though.
>>
>>11180999
I use the odorless crystal as well. However I still smell like shit after about 4 hours of work indoors. And the crystal itself smells. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>11181869
>>11181896
http://www.amazon.com/Thayers-Alcohol-Free-Petal-Witch-Hazel/dp/B00ENO9JTM%3Fpsc%3D1%26SubscriptionId%3DAKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q%26tag%3Dduckduckgo-ffab-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00ENO9JTM
It's not very pricey though. I might pick some up.
>>
File: volu.jpg (49KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
volu.jpg
49KB, 840x560px
Nice smelling Italian shampoo/body wash.
>>
>>11180984
>Deoderant
Nivea stress protect

>shampoo
La Roche Posay Keratin

>body wash
Dove moisturizing body wash

>toothpaste
Sensodyne whitening
>>
Daily reminder that shampoo & body wash products are bullshit. You should use a separate product for each
>>
Anyone know any good odorless deodorants you can get in Europe? Most of the ones people mention here seem to be NA only
>>
in a fit of excessive frugality, i used Sure deodorant which didn't work, then switched back to Dove. i'm not sure which one did it but i've got pit stains like fuck on all my dark clothes. i've washed them like three times. any tips for getting this shit out?

recs for good antiperspirants that don't leave a white stain welcome too. i almost always wear dark clothes, so that dingy aluminum stain on white isn't really a concern.
>>
>>11181975
I will just say that I've been using mithum roll on for a long time and have no pit stains on any of my shirts
I had pit stains when I used regular stick deodorant (old spice or whatever) but have no stains on anything now that I'm exclusively using roll on. I use unscented, if that makes any difference. And I try to make a habit of putting on roll on and then waiting for it to dry before putting on a shirt

The shirts that I ruined: couldn't figure out how to get the stains off, but I'm sure there's a vinegar solution that you can soak the shirt in that will help. Check Pinterest or whatever
>>
>>11181921
No you shouldn't unless you suffer from some kind of OCD? It's all the same thing, just with different labeling so you spend more money.
>>
>Deodorant
pic related or if I'm in a rush or it's particularly hot out, some generic "Fresh" Arm & Hammer
>Shampoo
no-poo
>Soap
I'm in the mood for Scrub Fresh Body Buff for when I'm particularly gross, but usually just a regular dove unscented bar
>Face wash
Neutrogena gentle something
>Exfol
Kyoku for men (seriously rec. this stuff, it's great)
>Toothpaste
arm and hammer gum care
>>
File: greeench.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
greeench.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>11182228
forgot pic

I really like how it smells and it's all natural. But you gotta put it on when your naked otherwise it gets on your clothes. It doesn't stain, obv, but it's annoying to get out without washing.
>>
>>11182235
ayyyyyyyy i use that shit to
>>
Doxycycline tablets, organic anti-blemish/blackhead cream, regular steams
>>
>>11182240
it amazes me how long the bottle is lasting. I got it for Christmas and every day I think I'm putting on a lot and I still have like 3/4 of it in there
>>
>>11181522
I used to use that deodorant but all my white shirts kept getting yellow stains. The one in OPs pic is more subtle and doesn't leave a stain
>>
How is Old Spice Hawkridge Deodorant ?
>>
File: 513A5y-sH9L.jpg (41KB, 456x800px) Image search: [Google]
513A5y-sH9L.jpg
41KB, 456x800px
because I'm a cool motherfucker
>>
>>11180984
>deoderant
old spice cause im a cheap fuck
>shampoo
some heads and shoulders anti dandruff shit. only think that has worked so far
>body wash
lol
>toothpaste
colgate

desu old spice is getting boring but i live in australia so online isnt that ez/cheap and i cant be fucked going out of my way to buy shit in stores
if any of you have any reccs that i can find in woolies/coles/kmart or whatever, go ahead
>>
>>11182580
same here, I've used basically every convenience store brand over the years (old spice, speed stick, mitchum, shure, even axe) and degree is just the best there is.
>>
>Deodorant
some roll-on without al
>Shampoo
with teatreeoil
>Soap
liquid with neutral ph-value
>Face wash
soap
>Exfol
something i got at aldi with q10 and tocopherole
>Toothpaste
blendamed 3d white luxe
>>
File: 1457180191840.jpg (34KB, 313x163px) Image search: [Google]
1457180191840.jpg
34KB, 313x163px
>hygeine
Sometimes I boil a pot of water and scrub myself
>>
>Shampoo
Cheapest 2 litre camomile I can find
>Body wash
Common hand soap
>Deodorant
What ever is on sale at the supermarket
>Toothpaste
Cheapest and largest non branded

I don't like spending money on myself, I'll die either way.
>>
>>11181902

Which brand are you using?
>>
>>11181750
I wasn't, which is why I asked about Baxter's deo.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.