[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need something mad /fa for prom i'm super thin and prefer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: image4xxl.jpg (237KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image4xxl.jpg
237KB, 870x1110px
Need something mad /fa for prom i'm super thin and prefer something like pic
>>
100,000% Rick
>>
nobody gives a FUCK what you wear for prom

prom is for girls to feel pretty by buying shitty dresses at inflated prices, and for guys to get laid that night
>>
>>11158727
exactly, but what nigga wearing his dads oversozed tux is gonna get laid?
>>
>>11158737
literally go to men's warehouse or whatever else you have, tell them you want to rent a tux, have them pick out something that fits you, and be done with it
>>
>>11158746
im super fucking picky though i want my shit to fit skinny as fuck and the way i want if im paying those cucks 200+
>>
>>11158753
i can already tell you you're not getting laid lmao

seems like you care more about this insignificant high school event than a girl would
>>
File: Capture.png (394KB, 1359x767px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
394KB, 1359x767px
should i just buy my own shit if i can get it at this price instead of renting?
>>
>>11158761
yes, please fucking buy this garbage and post a picture when you get it lol
>>
>>11158759
no but i want to make sure i dont look like a fucking poorfag
>>
>>11158766
you think ill get better quality from a fucking rental?
>>
>>11158775
yes, because it's a rental.
>>
>>11158767
jesus fucking christ

if you want some tailored tux because you think you'll be using a tux frequently for whatever strange reason, prepare to shell out a lot of money

if you want to start investing in a well fitting suit, you can go to suitsupply and drop 500-700, but you'll be wearing a suit to prom

otherwise, fuck off and rent one, it'll fit fine enough for the occasion, a lame party for children
>>
>>11158781
says the fag who went to the "lame party for children"
>>
>>11158775
Are you fucking joking lmaooooo
Yes you will get insanely better quality from a rental??? This is like asking whether it's better to hire a BMW for a weekend or just buy a 1995 Honda Odyysey instead
>>
>>11158787
KEK
>>
>>11158786
get a load of this fucking dumbass high school kid lmao

are you actually trying to get laid, or are you trying to impress your gay lover at the prom?
>>
>>11158793
get a load of this fucking dumbass neck beard

got a date fucking is guaranteed just trying to look decent fuck off
>>
go to r/mfa

we don't have time to babysit retards here
>>
>>11158796
>just trying to look decent

Yeah asos is definitely the place to look man
Do it bro you won't regret it dude
Plus if you're only buying it for prom asos is even better cause it will fall apart by the end of the night anyway :~)
>>
File: 1459215649148.gif (237KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459215649148.gif
237KB, 500x281px
>>11158800
>it will fall apart by the end of the night anyway
>>
>>11158796
fuck all these dumbass neckbeards my man, u right u right, gotta look decent for prom, it's an important night for u

here u can mix and match yourself, guaranteed to look better than anyone else on prom night :^)

http://www.hm.com/us/products/search?term=tuxedo
>>
>>11158814
lel cant tell if youre trying to fuck with me or not
>>
>>11158819
they don't even have men's jackets, bowties, or waist coverings, all they have are random-ass pants and shit like this: www.hm.com/us/product/42781
>>
>>11158825
KEKEKEKEK
>>
>>11158800
are you actually being serious or just shitposting lel
>>
>>11158844
>>11158819
You are retarded.
>>
>>11158825
U think these would look good with dust geos?
>>
>>11158849
how? because im looking a cheap modern look if im going to pay for some boxy ass tux at mens warehouse that'll look shitty?
>>
>>11158870
holy fuck just get mummy to take you to your local menswear store. you evidently know nothing about fashion so you're better off spending 150 on a suit that will look homogeneous at a school formal as opposed to spending more and getting something that wont fit you or looks stupid because you dont understand what youre looking for. god i hate high school kids
>>
>>11158719
disregard the bitter NEETs in this thread

a fast fashion tux/suit will be 100% trash but will fit and look much better on the night than anything from a shitty budget menswear store.
>>
skinny business suits/tuxes are fucking disgusting, i don't care how malnourished you are. they shouldn't exist outside of the runway.

have fun keeping a shirt tucked into that shit
>>
Honestly get the stuff from asos, it's shit but better than something from a rental place. Both asos and the rental place will have horrible fabric and detailing, and construction, but the stuff from asos will have the trimmer cut you are seeking. Most tuxes from rental places are older and boxy, they look bad on tall skinny people.
>>
>>11158870
Wow you are a fucking faggot. Don't wear something near as skinny as the OP pic for legs. You'll look like an effeminate cuck. Don't wear something that tight for upper either or else it will feel tight in the chest and you'll sweat a shitton
>>
you're obviously going for the trash hipster look based off the look pic, so since you're trying to inflate your ego with this, thrift the whole outfit, if you pull it off you're the coolest guy in school nobody knows. Bring a funny mask for halfway through the dance, stop giving a fuck, it'll be a good time
>>
>>11159153
thanks anon :')
>>
>>11158787
Nigga, you can't taylor a rental. If it don't fit you're fucked.
>>
>>11158787
>comparing a rental suit to a BMW
>>
>>11159176
you don't need to TAILOR a rental, they have enough stock in various sizes that you'll get something that fits good enough

you'd have to be fucking retarded to want to spend any significant amount of money for prom, where you're susceptible to get shit torn, stepped on, spilled on, etc. but given how retarded op actually is, i hope he drops some money and gets his shit ruined lmao
>>
Buy a nice black/dark blue (maybe topaz?) all purpose suit. You now have something to where to a job interview, a first date to a fancy restaurant, a wedding, maybe even a funereal.
>>
I just bought a cheap suit from H&M. If you're only going to wear it once or twice it doesn't matter if it's shit quality, they look good.
>>
>>11159183
dont u have to pay if u ruin the rented suit tho?
or is it insured by jews?
>>
>>11160826
Me too. Worked, even got compliments on how well it fit me. They have terrible quality control though so try like 3 pairs of pants in the same size and one of them will probably fit you
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.