[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went most of last year with no spare cash. Now, I'm rolling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Underwear.jpg (37KB, 342x428px) Image search: [Google]
Underwear.jpg
37KB, 342x428px
Went most of last year with no spare cash. Now, I'm rolling in it (it's amazing how much a girlfriend drains your finances). I'm now building my wardrobe from scratch.

I have most things covered except underwear. I lived with 4 in the pack boxer briefs for far to long. I hate cotton and I hate cheap as shit underwear.

So, what are the most comfortable underwear out there now? My priorities are:
1. Comfort
2. Material/Breathability
3. Support
4. Style and cut (low rise suits my low ride jeans)
5. Colors and patterns. Tacky is bad.

Any thoughts? Surely not everyone freestyles it.
>>
hanes comfortsoft waistband. suuuuuuper cheap but nice n comfy. they actually last several years too.
>>
>>11154789
Do your balls hang low?
Do they swing to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder,
Like a Continental soldier?
Can you do the double shuffle,
When your balls hang low?
>>
Shocked you have most things covered except something as simple as underwear
>>
>>11155306
lol this

honestly it's not super worth it to invest in fancy underwear
I have cheap boxer briefs and I have avant garde cold dyed artisanal designer underpants from Lost & Found. My favorite underwear is cheap as fuck Puma. They fit well, feel nice, last a long time, and come in many colors.

I feel like you're overthinking things.
>>
I would like some suggestions as well. I'm willing to pay for comfy junk.
>>
>>11155483
calvin klein four-packs from TJ Maxx
>>
>>11155488
>this year
>buying ck's
>>
Uniqlo AIRism Underwear
>>
HOM
they have a lot of gay-ass "male lingerie", but also quite a few good looking and comfy things.

However:
>paying more than 20€ for a single underpant
>>
I tend to get spandex breifs from TKMAXX in the pajama section, there meant to be worn in bed but i wear them all the time. I then usually get socks that match. Heat socks in the winter, thinner and thinner in summer. Im currently wearinag a pair of red perry elis pants.
>>
>>11155641
Got a brand name for those?
>>
Just buy plain white CK's. Pretty cheap, simple, comfortable and normies like them.
>>
>>11154789
jesus christ op. don't listen to any of these retards.
>it doesn't matter what underwear you get
really? you want to peel down to some normie, shitstained white cks? go ahead faggot.

get something dark so your skid marks dont show. get some coooomfy. i suggest merino wool. you can wear it for a week straight and it won't smell. look at icebreaker or wooly. also, look at the top selling underwear on amazon. its called exoffico or something and its insanely highly rated. simple black. i got some on the way.

dont suffocate your balls man. looking good means feeling good, and if you are itchy, bunchy, scratchy or anything but smooth and sexy in your pants you are gonna look like shit.
>>
>>11154789
Andrew Christian
>>
Funny picture aside, I have to say these are my current favorites, regardless of price, which happens to be fantastic. The pouch system is very comfy, and to pee, you just kind of "unveil" your dick.
>>
>>11158269
I >>11158566 have several pairs of ExOfficios and they are excellent, but fit baggier than the Archys and of course are more expensive.
I still prefer the Archys. I have not tried any merino wool briefs yet, but I I have completely replaced all my socks with merino wool socks, mostly SmartWool, so I am a fan, but dang they are expensive.

Other tech fabric briefs I've tried from bad to good:

Champion - fit OK, but do not hold up to washes (waist band stretches out)
Adidas - No fly, and some stretching
Jockey - weird useless fly, but have held up OK
The Archys have held up excellently to many washes. Can't believe how well, especially considering the price.
>>
>>11154789
Mosmann Australia or Andrew Christian, although I don't know any straight people who wear AC but theyre really nice
>>
>>11158632
I second AC.

My other favs are by Obviously, the most comfortable pouch on the planet
>>
>>11154789
How can anyone hate cotton? It's like at least 50% of clothing is cotton made. Do you wear synthetic fabrics only?
>>
>>11159037
Not him, but cotton is an absorbent fabric, so especially for socks and underwear, you don't want to be wearing something that will absorb your sweat. You know that great feeling at the end of the day when you peel off your damp socks and your feet are all wrinkly and you go "ahhh?" That doesn't happen with socks made of a wicking material, because your feet aren't spending the day wrapped in a fabric damp with your body's moisture. True to a lesser degree with underwear.
>>
My pakage
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.