[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal that Superstars fit pretty tight? Do they get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is it normal that Superstars fit pretty tight? Do they get more comfy with time?
>>
>>11152469
i'm pretty sure they do get more comfy
not that i ever wore them as they're teenage girl shoe
>>
They do. Could barely walk in them at first but the leather changed and now they're comfy as hell
>>
>>11152501
Maybe I just have broad feet...
>>
How do these look on big feet?

I'm a size 45 EU and I've always been worried about them maybe looking like clown shoes or some shit since they seem pretty flat and long looking.
>>
every shoe needs to be broken in
theyre tight so they can mold to your foot
>>
File: vssj.jpg (406KB, 1301x979px) Image search: [Google]
vssj.jpg
406KB, 1301x979px
>>11153416
They were intended for basketball players, so they look normal on guys with big feet. One of the reasons Superstars are so unpopular on /fa/ is because the shoe's design wasn't intended to be compressed for tiny little boy feet, so they end up looking like chunky little baby shoes.

Pic related, I'm a size 13 US
>>
>>11153439
fucking nice
>>
>>11153439
Stop trying to defend this disgusting shoe week in week out you fucking cuckle
>>
File: sstars.jpg (232KB, 978x735px) Image search: [Google]
sstars.jpg
232KB, 978x735px
>>11153468
I don't need to defend a shoe that looks great.

The Superstar has been a timeless classic for decades.
>>
>>11153473
was specifically talking about that awful brown colourway
>>
>>11153479
>colour
>>
>>11153479
that brown looks amazing you cuck
>>
>>11153482
>murricuck

>>11153486
>awful taste
>>
>>11153492
i bet you wear jordans fuckin shit stain
>>
>>11153492
>Not realizing America is the only world superpower and therefore controls the English language. Okay fampai.
>>
>>11153500
Nice greentexting striped sock wearing burger
>>
Got 41europe size usually and my fit are normal but then when I put them on the ground shit gets hobbit tier

how do i size this
>>
this thread went down really fast
I don't think superstars are that bad tho
>>
File: r5gsnuw68ji7vmkinmh1[1].jpg (707KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
r5gsnuw68ji7vmkinmh1[1].jpg
707KB, 1200x706px
the superstars i have are called primeknits. my favorite thing about them comfort-wise is that rather than just being stiff leather, the sides actually flex and are breathable

here they are
>>
Anybody have a problem with their sides of the shoe below the ankle kind of bending outward whenever they take a step?
>>
>>11152469
Are you a skinny asian girl?

If not, then you shouldn't be wearing Superstars.
>>
superstars fit like a half size big in terms of length but are honestly super narrow
>>
Nah man I have a pair. I owned a converse in 10.5 then I got Superstar in 10. I have a lot more room in the Superstar. It feels more comfy and, it's easier to put on too. I like this more. I think I'll stick with Adidas.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.