[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cringe when people say bomber jackets, chelsea boots, etc are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bd054abf37cf0738a2f34e1fa1bd62ce.jpg (170KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
bd054abf37cf0738a2f34e1fa1bd62ce.jpg
170KB, 736x1104px
I cringe when people say bomber jackets, chelsea boots, etc are "timeless"

seven years ago, /fa/ called everything in pic related "timeless" so go fuck yourself, nothing is timeless. cyclical maybe, but bet that shit you think is timeless now you'll be embarrassed about in <5 yrs
>>
thanks for the blog post
>>
>>11151132
There's a set of people who have always work pea coats. Try hanging around those with some class and staying power instead of the neurotic middle class kids you're referring to.
>>
>>11151132
3 minutes into the thread and OP gets shit on.. gg
>>
>>11151135
bomberfag detected. I really hit close to home for you there. struck a nerve.

>t-t-theyre r-t-timeless
>>
>>11151159
Why are you such a huge faggot
>>
>>11151159
you sound like a toddler trying to outsmart an adult.. good try jimmy now go play with your crayons
>>
>>11151159
no i actually agree with you but i'm not such a faggot that i would post about it just to make sure other people agree.
>>
My bedale was an impulse buy but it's now my year in year out winter jacket
Haven't even had to get it rewaxed
>>
>>11151132
>nothing is timeless
You're not even trying to be subtle, OP.
>>
>>11151132
is funny seeing "timeless" pieces receiving modern cuts for a more modern silhouette. 'timeless' is a shallow analysis. another marketing buzzword that people use to justify their purchases.
>>
OP you are literally trying to argue that a US Navy surplus peacoat is not timeless or fashionable.

The only thing wrong with that coat is that it is only for when it is fucking super cold out because it is waterproof and thick as fuck 100% wool.

the other parts of the outfit are just a pair of jeans and boots.
>>
>>11151773
peacoats are just fucking embarrasing lol
>>
>>11151776
agreed. going to sell mine never wore it
>>
In the real world people don't care that much about the rules of what's timeless or not. You wanna know what's timeless then get some confidence and do your own thing. That's timeless. Real recognize real.
>>
>>11151132
>too many buttons on the peacoat
But besides that, and the guy's retard beard that was never /fa/ and never will be, all this shit *is* timeless. (Actually he should stop rolling his jean legs, another thing that never looked good and never will)

Peacoat yes, undistressed denim jeans yes, solid unremarkable boots, navy beanie, no problems there. A bit sailorcore, I might skip the toque, but fuck it.
>>
>>11151196
Where do you live that a bedale is warm enough for winter?
>>
>>11151132
>following trends
>>
>>11152157
found the guy from OPs pic
>>
>>11151776
>I can't make my peacoat look good so I'm going to project like a faggot
>>
>>11151776
If you can't figure out how to wear them maybe
>>
>>11152603
>>11152863
>fedoras are for classy men who know how to pull them off!
does that ring any bell?
>>
>>11152863
Truth. Same goes for trench coats. They're not for everyone but they're still a 'classic garment'.
>>
>>11152603
>i wear a peacoat
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.