[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dress to accentuate shoulder width and hide hip width?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1385147844528[1].jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1385147844528[1].jpg
43KB, 800x600px
How do I dress to accentuate shoulder width and hide hip width? I always look too bottom heavy, even with straight leg pants.
>>
Keep wearing straight or wide leg pants. Avoid skinnies at all costs. Shirts should be boxy but not too loose.

Source: bf has similar shape and I help him pick out clothes.
>>
>>11149760
wtf wrong wit u
>>
>>11149750
Your clothes should he fitted, a nice slim pants will slim down your legs and a shirt tight around the shoulders will make your shoulders look big
>>
I used to have the same issue, at 19. You should grow out of it, just lift a bit, and get into running. The real issue isn't your shoulders, it's your trunk, just need to develop girth.
>>
Also, nice poster, faggot
>>
>tfw skinny as fuck but narrow hips with broad shoulders and something of a V taper
feels alright mane, almost makes up for my pigeon chest
>>
>>11149750
Holy fuck, lift immediately jesus christ

Lats, pecs, core, and shoulders exclusively for a year
>>
>>11149750
Become a trap.
>>
>>11149750
Stop taking oestrogen supplements
>>
>>11149907
>pigeon chest
i have one too, sucks
>>
>>11149764
Don't do this op.
Girls wear skinny legged pants to give the illusion of wider hips. That will only make it worse. Don't draw too much attention with pocket stitchings and find pockets that are wide apart. Dark colors work well too.
>>
>>11150260
What's wrong? It looks nice. He doesn't look like sausage casings
>>
bls b in london
>>
>>11149750
Wear even wider pants, and jackets with wider sleeves and upper body. Suit jackets even.
>>
File: 1459785552461.jpg (272KB, 1002x982px) Image search: [Google]
1459785552461.jpg
272KB, 1002x982px
>>11149907
>>11150260
seriously fuck being robin breasted. I swear Id look at least half decent if I didnt have this shit. Sometimes I wonder if its possible to surgically grind it the fuck off!

My sister has it too but Im sure noone notices because they probably just look at her breats. Meanwhile mines front and center
>>
>>11149750
For suits stick to cuts looser in the chest and with stronger shoulders to minimize your wide hips.
>>
>>11149750
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>11149750
straight cut or even flared leg trousers with a medium or low rise,
boxy cut tops, preferrably with a drop shoulder (hard to find, you could just size way up on a slim fit item to get a similar look. if its not too hot out, a loose fit blazer or blouson, worn open

hope that helps
>>
>>11151267
>Sometimes I wonder if its possible to surgically grind it the fuck off!
yes it is. but it's kinda brutal. they breaky our sternum in half, cut out what's unnecessary and set it right. I was actually about to get surgery but chickened out at the last moment(I was literally already in the clinic waiting for surgery) because I was scared shitless something would go south. also mine's partial and not a full on comb so I can live with that. also gf loves it because it makes my body 'symmetrical' and 'geometrical' or something.
>>
>>11149750
dude, there's something about your belly that kinda gives me a boner, and I'm not sure if I'm gay or not but please just, look at that shit, it looks sexy af.

Also nice poster dude I used to play WoW too.
>>
you should lift weights, you have good proportions and muscle insertions
>>
>>11149760
>>11151041
go back to the kitchen, you dont know shit
>>
You need some lats, shoulders and chest to balance your hips. Pullups, pushups, and benchpressing. Get on it OP.
>>
>>11151520
I had the surgery, worst pains i've ever experienced, basically feels like breaking your bones for the next 2 months. But worth it all
>>
>>11152196
idk man mine is only as severe as an inconvenience when I'm lying on my belly
>>
>>11149750
Lift some weights you fucking weakling.
>>
That feel when I thought I have wide hips and maybe it's partially true, but I think it's more that my hip and upper thigh area muscles are exceptionally powerful from lots of martial arts training (kicks). The width is actually below the hips themselves.
>>
>>11149750

Ginecomasia, bad genetics

don't eat shit and go to gym, sounds generic but is the solution
>>
>>11151993
Not the people you replied to but it's you who doesn't know shit. Skinny and slim fit is horrible for wide waists. But the most criminal of all would be joggers.
>>
>>11152475
Holy fuck. I hate these internet doctors spouting bullshit as if it were high truth.
Skinnyfat is not gyno. Gyno is remedied only through surgery, whereas OP only needs to work out to solve the issue. OP doesn't even look skinnyfat, he just needs to work on upper body strength to even out the proportions.
>>
>>11149750
Serious advice - wear suits. Find a job where suits are mandatory and work there

By this I mean actual suits by the way, not le fedora Barney Stinson 'suit up le epic' meme suits. Find a decent tailor (Jermyn Street/Savile Row are the best if you're in the UK, depending on price) and invest in a good wardrobe

Legit talk, suits are specifically designed to broaden your shoulders and narrow your waist and hips. Wearing a good suit will make your hips disappear. Also lift upper body
>>
do stomach vacuums and hit those pull ups to get wider shoulders pic related my body i do a lot of pull ups
>>
File: 53909a4c76b6f.image.jpg (71KB, 760x658px) Image search: [Google]
53909a4c76b6f.image.jpg
71KB, 760x658px
Is there anything I can do about a sunken-in chest?
>>
>>11152901
you should probably get surgery before it starts putting pressure on your heart/lungs and I'm 100% serious on this
>>
>>11152901
surgery lmao
>>
>>11152912
I didn't even know it could fuck me up aside from aesthetics. Makes sense, thanks.
>>
>>11152922
yeah, I'm >>11149907 and >>11151520 and when I was seeing my doctor about the surgery he said I was lucky to have the one that goes out and not in, because mine is just a mild sore to the eyes and yours, pectus excavatum, can endanger your organs and surgery is often necessary so have that shit checked bruh
>>
>>11152901
kys
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.