[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does everyone who wears this shoe actually listen to Kanye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So does everyone who wears this shoe actually listen to Kanye West? I just see so many people wearing them I get confused. Also, do you have to be >5'6 to wear these? I've noticed thats kind of the general law
>>
>>11145262
If you're under 5'6 then you really shouldn't wear any flashy brand names or you'll just look goofy. bit different if you're a girl
>>
I have a pair and don't listen to/like kanye at all. I think his ego is bigger than his fucking body and the body of his sex troll combined.
>>
>>11145262
Why does your height fucking matter to wear shoes? You guys care to much what other people think.
>>
>>11145406
autism at its finest
>>
>>11145262
yes but nothing after mbdtf
>>
>>11145905
keep supporting him by buying his shitty shoes
>>
>>11147505
not him but that's the whole reason I buy Reps of those instead of trying to cop retail
>>
I'm a fan of kanye, been listening to him since CD, and enjoy all of his albums, yeezus and TLOP even

don't have a pair nor do I want to shell out $1000 for the turtledoves which is the only one I want.

Considering buying a good pair of fakes, they go for around $170 if you buy david's 7th batch which looks near identical save a few small flaws nobody would see unless they got eye level and inches away
>>
>>11147514
>yeezus
>literal migrane in music form
>kill self
>>
>>11147522
I feel the same way about yeezus as I do to pimp a butterfly. Artistically it's good because it inspired a lot of people, I don't care whether you deny it or not, a lot of people were inspired to be more experimental since yeezus, it's a fact.

I don't know if I just have shitty ears or what but I enjoyed it, blood on the leaves / black skinhead / hold my liquor / guilt trip. all great songs in my opinion
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.