[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some effay running shoes? I'm trying to get back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (33KB, 302x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 302x408px
what are some effay running shoes? I'm trying to get back into fitness and I want to look good while going so.
>>
>>11141353
get asics
>>
>>11141353
not sure how great they are for running but i like these lad
>>
>>11141707
These, and freerun w/ flyknit upper. Avoid the weird stuff with the sock lining. Any Nike in simple colors (black, white) will look good.
>>
>>11141707
they called it runner but they are not really. would not recommend for running
>>
>>11141353
Honestly no one cares about your shoes when running. If you're running short-distance, on a nice track or road, get a nice pair of Adidas or Nike shoes. If long-distance or trail/harder terrain, get a nice pair of gel running shoes like Brooks or Asics.
>>
>>11141353
if I can see what shoes you're wearing you're not running fast enough
>>
running is all about function over form

fucking retard
>>
>>11141823
explain steve prefontaine then
>>
>>11141829
And flojo
>>
>>11141802
Can you run in cross trainers? I'm really broke and I don't want to buy more shoes than I have to.
>>
>tfw doc says i cant run for the next fortnight because i jogged too far in shitty trainers and fucked my ankles
how will i fight the anxiety now?
>>
Inov8 are the only real option:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=innov8&rlz=1C1AFAB_enSE458SE458&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjy6NPCz_rLAhVJShQKHWmeCJEQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=inov8+running+shoes

Look good, last ages and give good support.
>>
Asics Gel Lyte V or III
>>
reminder that wearing any running shoe higher than a 0mm heel-to-toe differential is very bad for you
>>
>>11141353
enjoy your shin splints and blisters from buying fashion over function. also no one cares what running shoes you have if you're actually running.
>>
>>11142155
Yoga, swimming, bodyweight exercise that doesn't use ankles
>>
>>11142421
what does that mean
>>
>>11142421
this isn't true based on different runners' pronating tendencies, plus most runners being used to proper arch in their step

unless you mean the opposite? That there should be a toe-heel differential for healthy running? That would make more sense
>>
>>11141758
I have the sock Flyknit ones, all black, got lucky and found em brand new ebay for $70.00 Amazing shoes. To run in, workout in
>>
>>11141823

Doc here, your running shoes matter jack shit.
If you are broke just buy 10 buck ones from Decathlon.
If you are feeling it get some Nike Free's.

Running/sports stores recommend that running shoes should be purchased based on the runner's medial arch height and degree of pronation, and that the shoes should be changed frequently as their shock-absorbing capabilities decrease with usage.

Randomized controlled trials and other studies in the scientific literature do not support these recommendations, at all.
>>
File: 61Bv3inxhqL._UX535_.jpg (22KB, 535x381px) Image search: [Google]
61Bv3inxhqL._UX535_.jpg
22KB, 535x381px
Copped these for running. They are super light and if you have problems with shin splints they will certainly help you out. Only downside is the big gaps on the sole, it will pick up rocks if you dont run on pavement, so not really all terain. Only 110usd from amazon.
>>
>>11144393
Called On Clouds btw, forgot to mention the name.
>>
File: j9_vr_zhusw7.jpg (23KB, 559x371px) Image search: [Google]
j9_vr_zhusw7.jpg
23KB, 559x371px
>>11143092
it means stop running in high heels
>>11143297
all humans are made to walk barefoot, its only by using modern sneakers all the time which have high heels and promote heel to toe walking, especially for running that peoples feet get fucked up. bad feet turn into bad legs, bad knees, bad hips, bad backs , etc,etc. walk barefoot or wear 0 drop shoes which simulate being barefoot and fix all your problems since your muscles and joints will strengthen properly. (just start out slow)
>>
>>11141829
what does this even mean? He tested and ran in the first Nike shoes, which were literally the best that were offered at the time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.