[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 23 year old college student who wore basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: red head cutie.jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
red head cutie.jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
So I'm a 23 year old college student who wore basically nothing but plain t-shirts and sweatpants for the last four or so years and my mom for whatever reason is sick of it and is threatening to kick me out if I don't start dressing better, I know it sounds like a joke but it's not.

What's some very basic decent looking attire I can make my go to for my day to day?
I'm white, about 5'7 , 185ish lbs with very short black hair and usually clean shaven.

I checked the sticky but it seems mostly to help out with people who want to put in the extra work to look above average, which I don't want, I just want a basic decent look to get people off my back.

Any suggestions?
>>
Get those Chino jogger things I always hear about
>>
shop at abercrombie, gap etc. since you wanna be pleb tier
>>
>>11140401
>my mom for whatever reason is sick of it and is threatening to kick me out if I don't start dressing better

Tell your mom to fuck off for starters, she sounds like a controlling cunt.
>>
File: fuck you.png (879KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
879KB, 1200x1200px
>>11140401
tell your mom to fuck off, then lose weight, then find you own style.
>>
>>11140401
One word
Vetements,
not even trollin t b h
Worst case scenario: just get all Gosha errthang and be the freshest sheltered flabby faggot in your town
>>
>>11140401
>5'7 , 185ish
Lose 50, actually I'm much taller than you and 135. Lose 80.
>>
F U L L
U
L
L

R I C K
I
C
K
>>
>>11140401
up the sweats to jeans, the tees to button ups.
problem is, you'll have to find some that fit right.
lose some weight, that will help a lot.
>>
>>11140757
rick owens
>>
>>11140401
I'm the same height as you and 60lbs lighter than you.

L O S E W E I G H T
O
S
E

W
E
I
G
H
T

Other than that, wear skinny jeans instead of sweat pants. Maybe get some decent jacket, bomber, denim or whatever floats your boat.
>>
As others have said lose some weight. As for dressing, if you just wear like a black sweater with dark jeans and normal dark shoes (not athletic shoes, not skateboard shoes, not combat boots, just normal shoes that look kinda nice but not necessarily dressy), you will look better than 90% of people
>>
>>11140401

nigga, i'm 6'2 and still 20lbs lighter than you.

that being said, just go to GAP/H&M/M&S or whatever "upper-middle-class" clothing shop near you, and buy whatevers in the front or on sale.

Get jeans/chinos for pants. Get any button up shirt in replacement of your t-shirts. You won't be /fa/ regardless of what you wear until you drop like 30lbs or whatever. But you will look "presentable".

You can make it brah
>>
>>11141473

You must look like a skeleton.
>>
>>11140401
I'm 4 inches taller than you and I weigh 15lbs less.

>>11140882
What this guy said bruh.
>>
>>11140401
>I checked the sticky but it seems mostly to help out with people who want to put in the extra work to look above average, which I don't want, I just want a basic decent look to get people off my back.

Go to /r/malefashionadvice then
>>
OP hit up the closest H&M or stores like that and buy up some basics, that should fix your problem right up for a more than reasonable price
>>
>>11140401
>3 inches taller
>60lbs less
Skellybois where we at
>>
>>11140401
get some fucking assertiveness jesus
>>
>>11142752
>mom taking care of a 23 year old loser
>JUST TELL HER OFF LOL

nigga should be sucking her toes for letting him stay at the house that long
>>
>>11140401
>5'7"
>185
>>
>>11140735

5'7

Yeah kill yourself

Lose 20, or at most, 30. Then put it back on as muscle you dingus.
>>
>>11140882

125lb

fuck off skelly
>>
>>11140401
lmao short and fat

leave this board
>>
>>11141993
SKELLYBOIS

5' 11" 120
>>
File: 1450761657852.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450761657852.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>11143211
Leave this realm fatty
>>
Being malnourished is fashionable apparantly. Just starve yourself Op. Your mom will love it.
>>
>>11143361
>>>/mfa/
>>
>>11143361
Skellingtons have always been /fa/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.