[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone post the most recent cp achilles look-alike buysheet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

can someone post the most recent cp achilles look-alike buysheet? otherwise I'm gonna buy the gustin version for $150
>>
File: image.png (284KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 700x500px
>>
Epaulet
>>
>>11140121
is this a black person shoe?
>>
>>11140124
not feeling the toebox
>>
File: garment-project.jpg (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
garment-project.jpg
32KB, 800x800px
Garment Project makes a lookalike. Dunno about the quality.
>>
>>11140239

leather looks terrible
>>
>>11140239

I find the diagonal stitching unnecessary
>>
Dont buy them at all, they are ugly and your feet will hate you.
>>
>>11140111
Not worth 150 my man
>>
If you can afford 200 dollar sneakers, you can afford to wait a month or two and buy the sneakers you really want and enjoy them.

Everyone needs to shut up about CP knockoffs.
>>
>>11140111
I have the Gustins and LOVE them.
>>
>>11140870
I'd agree with this person, maybe wait a while and cop them on sale or grailed/second hand; granted you know your size otherwise your gonna have to shoot in the dark with both gustin and/or cp
>>
File: greats.jpg (22KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
greats.jpg
22KB, 700x470px
Greats Royale, quality is really on par with CP's, but at a much lower price point
>>
>>11140870

I currently have cps but they're 2 years old and beat and I don't feel like spending the money on them again. $150 is an amount I can drop without caring and white low sneakers are so common nowadays no one is going to care that they're real cps or not

>>11140909
Thanks man yeah I'll probably just get them. Sizing true to fit?
>>
>>11140870
>>11140870
w2c for $200 new?
>>
>>11141718
learn to read
>>
>>11140870
have a pair of cps
they're not really worth buying at full retail desu

everyone looking for alternatives that can't afford them just get the cheaper ones

it's all the same shit in the end:
a disposable sneaker
>>
>>11142185
>have a pair of cps
>they're not really worth buying at full retail desu
No fucking shit, dumbass

What did you think, you were gonna get mad compliments for wearing a basic bitch show with a serial number printed on the side and all of a sudden people were gonna be throwing you compliments left and right?

If you pay > $400 for a plain-looking low top hoping to impress the other 15 faggots in the entire country who even know what they are, then you need to kill yourself slowly.
>>
>>11142209
i don't know why you're so mad
all i was doing was refuting the guy i replied to who implied that everyone itt should save up for cp's
stay mad tho
>>
Svensson is have a sale, so you can pick some up for around $200. Basically common projects without the meme numbers.

http://svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-white.html
>>
>>11141668
They are true to converse sizing.

They also feel identical to my CPs and I can find no differences between the two short of minor details.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.