[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss the old /fa/ high fashion love /fa/ w2c really mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: yeluvsye.jpg (5KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
yeluvsye.jpg
5KB, 224x224px
I miss the old /fa/

high fashion love /fa/

w2c really mean /fa/

lelders is yung lean /fa/

I hate the new /fa/

The h&m /fa/

The fast food core /fa/

crying over summer jackets /fa/

I miss the sweet /fa/

'that's really neat' /fa/

I gotta to say

fuckbois could really be /fa/

See I breathed /fa/

It wasn't any /fa/

And now I look and look around

And there's so many /fa/s

I used to love /fa/

I used to love /fa/

I even had yellow sole af1

I thought I was /fa/

What if /fa/ made a thread, about /fa/?

Called "I Miss The Old /fa/"

Man that would be so /fa/

That's all it was /fa/

We still love /fa/

And I love you

Like /fa/ loves grandaddystyle.jpg
>>
kanye is shit fuck off
case and point on why /fa/ is shit faggots like you can't even come up with original material
>>
At least you tried

>some people will actually enjoy this
>>
>>11138320
>case and point on why /fa/ is shit faggots like you can't even come up with original material

so you're saying 808s is shit too

kek
>>
>>11138342
nope 808's is comfy
>>
>>11138350
seconded
>>
>>11138312
yet here you are shitting up the board
>>
>>11138357
don't think the board really has anything tasty to offer atm unless you wanna talk about cigarette aesthetics of thinspo lelelel
>>
lol bump
>>
Lmao this board has always been shit, just different shades of shit
>>
>2013
>old

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>11138482
a lot has changed in the fuckboi department
>>
nice senpai
>>
Don't listen to the lames OP
that was tight my man
>>
>>11138350
this

also w2c threads are absolutely useless now. God forbid you ask for something that's more than a google search away. If you can't find joggers or black jeans on your own you need to die
>>
I enjoyed your post anon. Made me smile
>>
>>11138312
I feel like with a little more effort this could have been a good post
>>
File: 1397176746464.jpg (25KB, 333x347px) Image search: [Google]
1397176746464.jpg
25KB, 333x347px
>>11138312
i've been pronouncing it "Fah" this whole time
>>
>>11140113
You're basically not even a person
>>
File: bingo.png (272KB, 745x600px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
272KB, 745x600px
>>11138312
Ok this will be fast:

I'm a 2009-2016 old/fa/g.

Best era for me was 2008-2010 lots of oldfags think of this as the golden era because of how expansive the discussion was.

Most were huge fuckboys without identity that followed guides to a T but everyone on the internet did so everyone was dressed by the internet.

/fa/-tan was a Peacoat, skinny jeans, desert boots or chelsea boots wearer.

That was the meme outfit.

Everyone dressed so basic bitch but we only dreamed & discussed about high runaway fashion, barely any of us owned it because we were mostly jobless students. We were passionate as fuck about fashion, we had a great community going, drama & it was super fun. Franz Kafka always loved posting Runaway fashion, he was helpful but fucked up at the same time.

The community was all together.

2011-2013 /fa/ had a lot of drama between the newfags of Dadcore (#menswear trend that was popular arnd the internet in those 3 years) vs high fashionistas. Cont...
>>
File: quarmac.jpg (127KB, 738x974px) Image search: [Google]
quarmac.jpg
127KB, 738x974px
>>11140233
>>11138312
Ok so this fat deformed Canadian dude Demin Dan was a meme during the 2011-2013 era. He was super dadcore, browsed /lit/ and was the boytoy of lots of trolls. He was like 30+ years old.

Early 2011-2013 consisted of mosly shitposting, later in the 2013s things started to become better, a brief golden age was born a new. Lunarcore the original /fa/ OC style was created, creativity was flowing, /fa/ was trying new things, it served it's creative propose.

Late 2014-2016 /fa/ lost his mind a little, there are more flamewars here & there, the absence of a janitor lets /fit/ shitpost freely on /fa/. More communities were born, the board started more generals.

/fa/ is looking like it's improving. People are picking up the free creative thought that has always made /fa/ unique once again.

The community is growing and we need an impartial capable Janitor just to keep the unrelated: politics, fitness, etc posters away so they can't start flamewars.
>>
>>11140253
there are way too many replica generals now and people jack off to designers now more than ever though.
>>
File: haircut threads.jpg (212KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
haircut threads.jpg
212KB, 600x800px
In short.

2008-2010
Fun young days, drama, shit fits.

2011-2012
mostly flamewars, dadcore vs high fashion fans. Dads ended up being the weaker, unmature, conformist minds that ended up leaving proving their counterparts right about the direction fashion was taking. They became the old dead trend. (if you like that kind of conservative male fashion nothing wrong with that but you will honestly find more of it in Reddit's MFA, this is not an offense, I'm dead serious).

>>11140277
>there are way too many replica generals now and people jack off to designers now more than ever though.

Exactly also more people want to make their own trends now. What /fa/ has going on hard right now is: slp, rick (almost since forever), palewave, techwear, lunarcore, minimialism.

Most stay in minimalism through because it's safe, as usual people don't like to take risks even through they should be more "punk" with a mentality closer to Tokyo as a fashion capital were everyone is trying2make new trends.
>>
>>11138357
>implying the board is offering anything of value
>>
>>11140113
You is and are an newfag
>>
This post made me happy

+1 up senpai
>>
>>11138312
fucking hell stop being a gay cunt i know this board is shit but fuck you had to write a gay little poem about it
>>
>>11138362
Thinspo is trash. The worst is the "facial asthetics" thread thats at the top right now. Whats the point of worrying about that shit? Its not like you can change you face, so don't worry what anon faggots on the web think about it.
>>
/fa/ used to mean something back in my day
>>
>>11140294
>minimalism through because it's safe
Preach. Minimalism is nice cause it will always work, but fashion wise its incredibly boring. Like most things in life, its more interesting if you take a chance and wear something interesting that wear something boring that no one will remember or even notice.

>>11140253

I like lunarcore and techwear, even though they arent really my style, because I feel /fa/ played a big part in their creation (although a lot of other shit played into techwear).

I agree that (a) good janitor(s) is needed for this board. They need to kill all these stupid "is black coffee effay?" threads that kill this board.

Also, Urban Outfitters is the ultimate store for people who follow trends, and don't make them. Never shop there.
>>
>>11140253
holy shit i forgot about this guy
>>
>>11138312
Why does everyone hate on h&m
>>
File: 1409387515862.jpg (203KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1409387515862.jpg
203KB, 1000x1356px
I cry every time
>>
>>11140830
Lol
>>
>>11140448
>
a poem HhahahahahahHAHAHAa
oh gad senpai
>>
>>11140830
newfag pls evacuate
>>
>>11140794
this is exactly what i was thinking anon! came to /fa/ for the first time in a while and that was sat there like what the fuck is this what we've resorted to? it's just bait for anontrolls...worst part is how that has literally been at the top for days
>>
>>11138312
>lelders is yung lean
>lolled memz
>>
>>11140294
>>11140816
>minimalism
Minimal /= Minimalism
>>
excellent post OP
>>
kanye is part of the problem
he's also part of the cancer that killed /mu/ pretty much forever since 2011
>>
>>11140410
5 years and running /fa/ggot fite me
>implying real /fa/gs ever talk to anyone in real life about their korean fashion imageboard
>implying it isn't the logical way when it stands for fah-shun
>>
>>11141128
Actually think better way to put this would be
Simple outfits /= Minimalism
Minimalism is actual fucking style. People throw it around similarly as "modern art" without any fucking clue what the word actually entails or implies,
-ism in the end is kind of a big hint that you probably should actually find out what it's about instead of throwing it around to every faggot wearing plain jeans and tee.
>>
>>11140113
newfag detected
>>
>>11140831
I miss tripskank she was actually pretty tasteful
>>
I've tried to leave so many times, there just isn't any similar fashion forums though. The image board format is so fitting for it
>>
>>11141358
anyone still have photos?
>>
>post shitty inspo!
>is this ugly thing /fa/
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 643x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 643x682px
>>11143608
>>
>>11138312

its better than having few wealthy chinks showing off their shit
>>
should i jack off? why or why not?
>>
>>11144015
don't
>>
>>11143617
dang she was super cute here, hwat happened?
>>
>>11140113
>>11140190
>>11141276
>>11140410
i pronounce it "fah"
>>11141261
>>
>>11144023
thanks i was tempted but ive been trying to stop, ur motivation is appreciated familia
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.