[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do when your significant other buys/has/wears some really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

What to do when your significant other buys/has/wears some really cringeworthy heinous shit but they enjoy it and it makes them happy
>>
Let them be, if they ask for your opinion then give it, but don't be a dick about it
>>
>>11136923
Ya I think they probably think some of the stuff I wear is ugly or strange
In the broad scheme toe shoes are a small concession
>>
File: hey.jpg (51KB, 440x585px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
51KB, 440x585px
>>11136897

idk m8 i would say either date grills that dress well or accept basic bitches into your heart.
>>
>>11136897
My boyfriend HATES fashion for some reason .. Trying to be edgy? Idk... He used to wear cargo pants and v necks.. Until I started dressing him myself... still trying to get rid of the cargo pants tho
>>
i wear a ton of shit he hates and he wears a ton of shit i hate. it evens out.
he's pretty dadcore via polos, black jeans, sperrys and i wear a ton of black and trendier shit.
>>
>>11136955
Yeah same with mine, acts like he doesn't care, then suddenly drops money on something crazy and is pleased as punch. Sounds cute but he's 28
>>
File: tips.jpg (172KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
172KB, 957x1300px
>>11136980
>black and trendier shit.
>>
...This board has a male majority but 3 separate females in this thread immediately. Is it a common problem that men don't dress their age? Even some otherwise intelligent guys seem to dress really immaturely
>>
>>11136992
it know it sounded stupid but here's an inspo pic.
>>
>>11136897
My ex was very fashionable and helped point me in the right direction.

One time, however, we went to the mall as I was looking for a new pair of shoes.
>walk into a Hugo Boss store
>figured they had nice shit and some parts of their summer collection were pretty cool
>decide to try on this awful black leather high top with a plain blue heel and a thin white strip running around the base
>ex is trying to talk me out of it
>tell her I really like them and think I'm just gonna buy them
>can still remember her "Aaaalright" face
>buy them
>$235

>has now been a year since we broke up, probably 2 and a half years since shoes were putchased
>wore them one time ever
>look at them the other day after picking up a fresh new pair of shoes
>take snapchat
>send to ex gf
>"why did you let me buy these?"
>she replies with a crying laughing emoji and tells me "i tried to talk you out of it"

its nice that her and I are on decent terms.
>>
>>11137044
this was cathartic
>>
File: 487396523956.gif (7KB, 490x405px) Image search: [Google]
487396523956.gif
7KB, 490x405px
>>11137044
>snapchatting your ex
holy fucking cuck and underage b&
>>
>>11137052
For you or me?

Glad I could help, if I did
>>
>>11137061
>not being able to end a relationship amicably
kek grow up kiddo
baito desu
>>
>>11137015
cool now post a fit pic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.