[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some transitional hairstyles that don't look shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1453908194593.png (394KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453908194593.png
394KB, 1200x1000px
What are some transitional hairstyles that don't look shit on men when going from short hair (~1 inch long) to shoulder length hair?

I've gotten /fit/ enough that I want to try to pull off the Viking look, but the period between deciding to grow my hair out and actually having it grown out is freaking me out, and I feel like I'll look like shit for a year+ to get there.
>>
File: a lamo.jpg (15KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
a lamo.jpg
15KB, 270x400px
>>11133445
>>
File: 1.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>11133445
How long is it? I have something very similar to this, obviously not green

Really liking it
>>
>>11133489
well right now it's a military cut, but I don't really think hair like that would suit my face. Then again I don't really know since I've never tried it, but I'm gonna grow it out, even if I have to go NEET mode for however long it takes
>>
>>11133445
idk man just grow it out and decide as it goes

i went from having it down to curtains to long curtains + ponytail (which was fantastic btw) to wearing it down again as it grew from about two to twelve+ inches

it's a lot easier to deal with than it seems rn
>>
We really can't tell you because what makes a haircut good or shit depends almost entirely on your bone structure and face shape.
>>
>>11133445
Can you beard? If you don't have a fucking awesome braided beard to go with your viking hair I'm going to be disappointed.
>>
>>11134723
mmmmmmmmm not sure if troll

but i'd have to add that the beard is definitely optional OP
>>
>>11134915
Not actually trolling, if you have the physique and genetics to go full viking then you should
>>
>>11134922
>>11134723
that's what I plan on doing, but beards aren't exactly hard to style as they grow
>>
>>11133445
>You must be really strong.
Is she blind?
>>
>>11133496
what's your hair colour? I think a slicked back look generally looks good as long as you can keep the back trim
>>
>>11133496
oh yeah its kind of normal to be spooked when this kind of thing happens, just stick with it, thats really all you need to be able to do. stick with it and focus on getting your hair where you want it to be, like use products that would help you in your future, dont focus on now. 2 years ago i was just starting out my locs and im really glad i just stuck with it, and i felt the same about my hair too
>>
>>11135285
like a dirty blonde

>>11136144
I'm thinking I'll just try to stick with it like that, and at the end nobody will say shit to a viking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.