[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went duck shooting with the family last week down near Kerang.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ArmyJump.png (1MB, 916x870px) Image search: [Google]
ArmyJump.png
1MB, 916x870px
Went duck shooting with the family last week down near Kerang. Great uncle back in the 60/70’s took a bunch of army supplies most being pic related with also variations being cameo patches. All the family had them on and t.b.h looked pretty good and tight fitting.

It’s Autumn and getting colder and wondering whether I’d look like a faggot wearing this over a shirt with khaki pants, boots or black jeans, boots with green club masters on. I'm 6'2, decent build aussie.
>>
it'll look great

great find

form-fitting, warm, functional, not over-the-top wannabe military
>>
>>11132273
that's sick
>>
Essentially what it looks like on, but i'm slimmer than pic.
>>
Too bad Con-ye took this exact classic sweater design and sold it under his adidas collection.

Unfortunately, you'll be seen as associated with his fuccboi hypebeast stans if you wear this.
>>
Saw these at the milsurp near me, really wanted one but they were only in XL. Good for you OP
>>
>>11132291
>Unfortunately, you'll be seen as associated with his fuccboi hypebeast stans if you wear this.

Only by other fuccboi hypebeasts. I see one and think a milsulrp "commando" jumper. Pretty sure most people will think that. Unless you tear some holes and make it several sizes too big.
>>
>>11132287
is that an australian army sweater or shit
>>
File: bradford.jpg (121KB, 797x676px) Image search: [Google]
bradford.jpg
121KB, 797x676px
>>11132273
close range?
>>
File: 96803266.jpg (607KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
96803266.jpg
607KB, 1024x776px
>>11132273
go for that montgomery core
>>
>>11132302
Sweater. But the design is also used in the British army sweaters too.

>>11132291
I live in Aus so it's hard to find goys willing to buy his shit.
>>
>>11132273
It's a commando sweater. I found one while thrifting and it's great. Pretty sure it's acrylic + wool or some random fibers, but it requires very little maintenance and fits great.
>>
just dont get the auscam one
>>
>kerang
>duck hunting

Not gonna badger you here, but I hope you were careful what kind of duck you guys were hunting.

The shirt looks great btw. Its still heaps warm up here in bris, wish it was cool enough to wear something like that
>>
Good taste OP

Might wanna get one myself sometime, what are good models to look out for?
>>
I've had on for a few years. Undershirt is a must because of the coarse wool but that shit is ridiculously warm.

It, black jeans, mono solovair(MIE DOCS), and a black fishtail is my favorite winter fit
>>
>>11134265
Don't worry man, the whole family is pretty responsible. The only thing not though was a galah being killed because of impatience.

>>11134435
The design is shared by both Australia and England so you could find them on ebay or a military website. (both pictures were found online since my jumper was left at my uncles place).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.