[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Fjallraven bags. Ordered pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (133KB, 522x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 522x780px
What's your opinion on Fjallraven bags. Ordered pic related and I'm kinda on the fence.

Also, Macaroni DeMarconi is the indisputable king of /fa/. Let that sink in
>>
How about you lurk more and use the search function.

Enjoy looking like a pre-teen girl with your backpack.
>>
>>11118583
Search "bag"

There is this thread and another one with not a single reply.
>>
>>11118583
It's not the kind of a bag you buy for the design, you buy it for the story and the brand. I personally love that it looks like an elementary school bag. That's what it was originally designed for after all. Hipsters hijacked it and now it's mainly a Kreuzberg thing. I see them here in Prague frequently too
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Rate my new bag?
>>
>>11118575

L A T E the post.

seriously if you still think these things are cool you are way behind.
>>
>>11118626
w2c/ID?
>>
File: F26052-633_0.jpg (2MB, 2070x3423px) Image search: [Google]
F26052-633_0.jpg
2MB, 2070x3423px
I just copped pic related. The material is claimed to be durable and water resistant, and so far seems to be. Probably costs more than I should have paid for a backpack, but fuck it. I like it.

I'm not a huge fan of the kanken ones as I find them a bit gaudy and I prefer a more subtle backpack, and I'm not into your color much either, but if anything, only feel bad about maybe over paying a bit for a backpack, and definitely don't be concerned with being criticized for having a lamestream brand by retards like >>11118639
who will then go on to claim that Jansports are "classic" and "timeless", when they are literally a poor man's, American version of the one you got - proven as a staple among autists around the country.
>>
>>11118596
dude they're everywhere
>>
>>11118575
I use one to take my 2 notebooks to lectures. And whenever else I need a backpack.

It does the job. Not the comfiest.
>>
Fjallraven makes other packs too, I've got a rucksack (not sure model no.) which looks allright and is very roomy.
>>
>>11118596
Wow first czech person other than me that I have ever seen on /fa/. Zdárek
>>
Every single basic girl around here has one.

No, just no.
>>
>>11118575
I like Kankens but they're played out at this point. GOAT colorway on that one though.
>>
>>11118575
Are you a feminist leftie with a pair of Doc Martens? Senpai this shit is played out. Weak af.
>>
I work at trader joes and all the art girls who work on the signs and chalk boards use those.

All three of them. So you can be an art girl too
>>
>>11118575
Every 14 year old girl in Northern Europe has one.
>>
This bag is cancer, the b&m store at MOA is pretty nice looking but their products are shitmemes and should be avoided at all costs
>>
I've never actually seen one in real life so it all depends on where you're at I guess
>>
i have seen qt asian girls wearing this at my campus
>>
File: 27173-540-a[1].jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
27173-540-a[1].jpg
90KB, 600x600px
I have pic related.

I think it's a cool bag, I hate any bag with padding (most backpacks) so the lack of any real padding bodes well with me. Just go with what you like, who gives a shit what people think.

Also keep in mind, /fa/ is mostly an echo of certain opinions. Kankens are disliked here because they're perceived as basic. Despite this, it's still a solid product loved by many.

Don't give a shit, get it.
>>
>>11118575
childish, if you like that look.

the small pocket and side pockets are a joke, you can barely open the small pocket and the side pockets can really only carry pencils, glasses, paper, etc. there isn't a water bottle holder, so you have to stuff it into the bag itself.

fortunately, this bag looks pretty good even when it's stuffed as full as possible.
>>
>>11118575

They look weird to me IRL, but they're really popular :/
>>
i got the small kanken my little sister had for 10 years
it is very fucked up and beaten which i like
i will definitely use it for flyfishing and hiking and maybe also for uni classes
if you are a little skelly you can perfectly wear them as a guy
>>
literally the same as a herschel backpack, fucking basic as shit and boring as fuck
>>
>>11124628
Quality is much, much better than hershill
>>
>>11118575
They're great backpacks. I feel off a skateboard with mine, ripped and strap and took it to the store in soho and they repaired it for like $10.

They're life proof which is great, and none the less they're popular so people will complement you, just stay anyway from the bright colors, if I could turnback time and not get mine in Lake Blue I would because this thing get's dirt like crazy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.