[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone has any experience with these "Assassin's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Does anyone has any experience with these "Assassin's creed III type hoodie"? I see them everywhere on Amazon & Ebay & wondering if they're worth getting. Thx!
>>
kill yourself, my man
>>
>>11114343
don't be an idiot. not only do they look awful, the materials are of bad quality and are made to look cool with black mannequins and lighting tricks. save your money.
>>
>>11114343

I'd be wary of those types of hoodies. I ordered a coat from the same company and while the quality and fit were pretty much perfect, The thing took like a month and a half to get to my house from China. I don't know if it was just me or it happens every time, but be wary.
>>
>>11114351
He's ironic they always suck cock
OP is probably bait
>>
Glad to check /fa/ for the first time in 2 years and nothing has changed.

Keep sucking dicks, op
>>
>>11114343
cheap and great
worth every penny
>>
yeah they're great, i got 2
>>
File: 1451363381818.jpg (377KB, 897x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1451363381818.jpg
377KB, 897x1681px
>>
Buy them, make sure you size down 1 size though because they fit large. Buy anything but white because the material is terrible.

Post a fit pic here so we can tell you what to wear it with to looks stealthy and powerful around your god-fearing friends who don't blow flat clouds from their dope vapes.
>>
>>11114351
>I ordered a coat from the same company and while the quality and fit were pretty much perfect
post pic
>>
I'm not buying it, but maybe if you had the right body type (low bf + muscles) and had it tailored you could get it looking good. Every time I see that photo posted above I just see a bunch of flabby schlubs that aren't looking good regardless of fit.
>>
>>11114346
bump!

>>11114343
Aliexpress much?
>>
File: 1457876775673.jpg (2MB, 4024x3960px) Image search: [Google]
1457876775673.jpg
2MB, 4024x3960px
>>11114343
Short answer: No
Long answer: Super no
>>
My girlfriend's aunt thought these were the coolest jackets ever and bought one for herself and her boyfriend. The company ended up shipping her five of these horrid things and she offered me one

I tried it on to be polite and it was Walmart tier guido trash (as expected) but really fucking cozy
>>
>>11114428
that looks no worse than the shit I see people on this board circlejerking over every day
>>
>>11115323
stop posting
>>
File: finger.0.0.jpg (284KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
finger.0.0.jpg
284KB, 2400x1600px
Did you even read the sticky?
>>
>>11115409
this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.