[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lose face fat /fa/? I'm 6'2 and 140 pounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Bone, Muscle, Fat, Skin.jpg (57KB, 939x404px) Image search: [Google]
Bone, Muscle, Fat, Skin.jpg
57KB, 939x404px
How do you lose face fat /fa/? I'm 6'2 and 140 pounds but my face is still chubby AF. Would exercise still help or would I just be killing myself? Also, does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>11113869
Exercise should help, but you're not that fat for your height. So i'm not sure desu.
>>
You cannot lose fat in a certain area, you have to reduce your overall bodyfat %.
Exercise will help however you may have a tubby face genetically, I've noticed peoples faces can change a lot after lifting weights
>>
>>11114014
/thread
>>
>>11113997
"not that fat"
>>
With your face, it's actually a little bit different cutting off fat than the rest of your body. >>11114014
>>11114098
these posters are quite wrong. the fat stored on your face does have to do with the rest of your body fat percentage, but it also depends on other factors. Bloating (which can look like fat) can be caused by excessive salts, irregular eating patterns, not enough water, etc. The greatest factor, however, is your tongue and bite positioning. http://claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
similar to sitting up straight, most people don't realize they have to do the same with their mouth. Good luck anon and god speed
>>
>>11114014
this 100%

Also I have the recipe for losing weight: No sugar, no carbohydrates. AT ALL.
Seriously, I had to go on a 0 carbs diet (for infection reasons) and during that time, I swear I lost 2 kgs per week or so. Anyone can do this. Do it if you want to reduce weight. It's also very healthy if you do this for a few weeks.
>>
I'd say a good tip is to keep your self hydrated, your body often retains water due to a lack of hydration if you get an adequate amount of water your body will no longer need to retain as much water. Also limit sodium as it retains water very well and gives the face puffiness. So drink Water at least 8 litters a day, Cut down on sodium (not to much or you'll die), and generally eat a healthier it'll help you a great deal.
>>
>>11114777
Do you mean 8 pints mate? 8 liters is a fuck ton
>>
some people have naturally chubby faces du to cheekbone position and fat storages in the face
>>
>>11113997
>bmi 18.0
>literally underweight
Not saying that bmi calculators are great indicators, but your view is a little fucky regardless.
>>
Its not genetics. You're just fat. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
>>11114777
>8 Liters of water a day

Kek rip kidneys
>>
>>11114777
do not go over 3L a day unless you are sweating like a olympic athelete
>>
>>11114777
definitely do not do this
>drink 8L of water
>decrease salt intake

yeah nah
>>
>>11113869
Is this bait? If you're 140lb at 6'2 you're already completely fucking emaciated. Losing more fat is the last thing you want to do, you fucking skelly
>>
>>11114014
I agree here, so crucial to get rid of the "spot reduction" myth and I can confirm getting a leaner looking face after lifting wheights for 3 years.

Oh and a friend told me that you can chew alot of gum to train your cheek muscles to appear more... DESU sounds like pure shit but hey, chewing gum is good for your teeth so why not.
>>
>>11113869
You probably confuse fat with a swollen face. Usually your face looks more puffy in the morning and if you're menstruating as a girl. Otherwise it can be a sign of bad sleep cycle, blood pressure issues, hormonal imbalance, too little/much water, and loads of other issues
>>
>>11113869
Yes, lift weights and do cardio. I am 190lbs at that height and have sunken cheeks.
>>
>>11114292
How did you do that, i tried doing 0 carb and i was going crazy by the 3rd day craving bread
>>
>>11113869
My guy I'm 135 at 6 foot I've no idea how your face is chubby
>>
>>11116480
Gum chewing actually works if you put some effort into it, drink some cold water when chewing, it will make the gum hard. Them do sets of like 150 for each side until you can't any more. After a while you should be able to see some cheek gains
>>
Are you sure it's fat and isn't just your facial proportions?
>>
>>11117566
> cheek gains
I laughed too hard at that.
>>
>>11114123
You're a retard.

The loss of facial fat is identical to the rest of body's fat.

What you said about the position of the tongue and the mandible will affect where the angle of mandible and the mental protuberance are positioned, essentially moving the skeletal framework in a way that can accentuate your jaw. But the position of your bones has nothing to do with sub-cutane fat.

>omg these posters are wrong about fat loss
>let me talk about bones' position, bones do not relate in any way to fat on your face and i know you asked about fat
>do u see how u were wrong about face fat now
>>
>>11113869
How do I keep progressing on strength but dont build more muscle?

tfw squat 135kg for 3x5 and got big thighs
I want to keep upping the strength but no more leg mass
>>
>>11117566
can't tell if you're memeing me here
>>
>/fit/

also paleo diet (cut out fats, simple carbs and eat tons of whole grains, nuts, lean meat and veggies)
>>
>>11113997
>not that fat
>6'2 and 140 lbs

Are you retarded? This person is severely underweight.

OP your face looks chubby because it's probably the only place with fat on your body and in comparison to your skeletal structure looks fat as fuck. Gain some weight you lanky mother fucker. I have a friend who is 6'3 and 160 and even HE is skinny as fuck. So I can't even imagine what you look like.
>>
>>11118636
lol cheeks aren't muscle. You would gain jaw muscle from chewing. Cheeks are fat and skin that hold food in your mouth.
>>
>>11113869
>140lb

Kek are you 12 years old m8? I could lift you with my dick.,(no homo).
>>
>>11113869
how old are you? for some, cheeks dont lose the puberty fat until early 20's. Anyways start lifting. That will actually help. And drink a lot of water and less salt. You may think you are skinny but lifting will lose fat you thought you didnt have.
Also models remove their wisdom teeth for a more hollow look. You can look into that.
>>
>>11118570
Yeah, but what this poster is really asking for is how to improve facial aesthetics. The position of facial bones dictates the placement of fat and muscle
>>
File: ohwowthatisrich.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
ohwowthatisrich.png
138KB, 336x326px
>>11118646
>paleo diet
holy shit that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>11118652
This is the correct answer. Your face is probably the biggest part of you right now. Do some basic lifting and eat more.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.