[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you think you fall on the scale, /fa/? where would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: diffusion-of-innovation-chart1.png (17KB, 786x293px) Image search: [Google]
diffusion-of-innovation-chart1.png
17KB, 786x293px
where do you think you fall on the scale, /fa/?

where would you ideally be if you could?

what's stopping you?
>>
Early adopter/early majority

too poor to become an innovator because I have to wait for sales
>>
>>11105453
what's your aesthetic like

what do you think innovators are wearing currently
>>
Early adopter. I wouldn't say I'm innovative but I experiment a bit.
>>
All of /fa/ fits into the late majority group or the laggard group. This has always been true. This will always be true.
>>
>>11104984
laggard

I'm just picking up roshes and janoskis now famabam. Might move on to stan smiths in the next year or so
>>
Past laggards, I am the true hipster.
>>
File: 1457151958715.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1457151958715.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>11105823
>>
>>11104984
This board likes to think it's 'innovative' or an 'early adopter' of trends, but it's been shit for the last 3 years. The idiots here just don't want to admit that the board hasn't been relevant and is dying.

I'd argue that MFA is ahead of this shitfest now.
>>
>>11105813
p much this

/fa/'s usually late as fuck when it comes to already established trends, i guess it depends where you live though, living in the city gives you a greater chance at being an early adopter/early majority. critical mass is zara/h&m tier i assume like monochrome and """"minimalism"""" atm and there still hasn't been a strong backlash/rebound style on here
>>
>>11105858
I think it has less to do with location and more to do with the average age of people on /fa/. Most of the people here are simply too young to be up on new trends.
>>
>>11105836
/mfa/ is just fashion standard
not even innovative or early adopter
>>
File: 1458747036610.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1458747036610.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>11105892

>too young to be up on new trends
>>
>>11105925

you look like a clown. this is awful even if it's a le ironic funnee joke fit haha get it, i look bad?
>>
>>11105925
BOY IF YOU DON'T
>>
>>11105938

>too new to even realize this was one of stances' fits from 2014
>>
>>11105956

okay? it still looks bad, even if it's a joke. even if it's a repost. even if it's from 2008. on this forum we discuss and post clothing. clothing was posted, i discussed it.

it being from 2014 changes nothing.
>>
>>11105759
>what's your aesthetic like
minimalistic i guess, i like to combine luxury pieces with casual clothing

honestly i probably fall into early majority but people cant dress for shit where i live so im considered a rare dresser
>>
>>11106053
>i probably fall into early majority
Not even close.
>>
>>11106100
ok
>>
someone please post what innovators are wearing so I'm ahead of everyone
>>
>>11106214
>>11106100

honestly its kinda hard to rate where everything is.

i would probably put vetements/gosha/ looking poor core as early majority

and minimalist clothing/extremely clean silhouettes safe color pallets as late majority.

it seems like color is coming back into style but I have no idea what the early adopters and innovators are wearing atm.
>>
i am beyond time
>>
>>11104984
>mfw being an *extreme* laggard, due to cyclic nature of fashion, makes you de facto innovator
>>
I'm late/laggard, still in school and try to save money when I can. Sometimes I can score some really sweet deals, but I also dress like a normie so it isn't difficult
>>
Where are you suppose to go if you want to know what would be considered "early adopters" fashion?
>>
>>11106789
if you have to ask you don't deserve to know
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.