[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Necropants are made of human skin and were worn by Icelandic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Necro.jpg (65KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
Necro.jpg
65KB, 594x800px
>Necropants are made of human skin and were worn by Icelandic sorcerers in the 17th century. As far as we know, there is just one pair of intact necropants left on earth and they are locked behind glass at the Museum of Icelandic Sorcery Witchcraft in Holmavik, Iceland. The Strandagaldur Museum of Icelandic Sorcery & Witchcraft in Holmavik tells the story of seventeen people burned at the stake in the 17th century for occult practices. The museum’s claim to fame is an exhibit showcasing the macabre legend of Necropants, or nábrók.

>According to legend, necropants could produce an endless flow of coins if done correctly. To begin with, one would need to get permission from a living man to use his skin upon his death. After burial, the sorcerer would then have to dig up the body and skin it in one piece from the waist down. A coin stolen from a poor widow must then be placed in the scrotum, along with a magic sign called nábrókarstafur scrawled on paper. Once worn, the scrotum of the necropants would never empty of coins so long as the original coin remained.

Are necropants effay?
>>
w2c
>>
>>11097103
i want to get the stav tattoo on my thiegh
>>
>>11097110
did you even read? the museum of icelandic sorcery witchcraft in holmavik
>>
>>11097129
Not interested in the F/W 1439 collection ; I'm looking for a modern reimagining
>>
Shhhh, keep this on the low, I'm already working on the legal semantics of a similar art project.
>>
damnnnn i wonder if he slid his penis into the one already there, was this the 17th century condom??
>>
>>11097136
Lmfao
>>
>>11097103
Rick Owens necropants when
>>
endless money? check. siq back story of how you got them? check. human leather? check. Yes these are very effay
>>
>Putting your dick into another dick
Sikk dick layers.
>>
>>11097110
Carpe Diem is going to come back and drop these. (Made of the skin of his predecessors)
>>
>>11097103
>tfw you will never pay for your Rick Owens and Raf Simmons pieces using scrotum coinage.
>>
>>11097569
underrated
>>
>>11097129
Nigger
>>
>>11097561
lol
>>
honestly i could imagine sruli recht doing a pair of these
>>
>>11097561
>>11097136
topkek'd
>>
>>11097128
My name is Stav
>>
>>11097103
at least he wasn't a manlet
>>
>>11097561
post of the year here boys
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.