[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fa/gs What do you think of Alpha M's videos? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
Hello /fa/gs

What do you think of Alpha M's videos?
I like his makeover series but he seems pretentious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2NZ21SNkk
>>
trash lol
>>
I don't like his style but at least he gives those guys basics to work with instead of trash.
>>
>>11097012
>11097012
Just pretty mediocre overall
>>
Lmao he destroys this dude in full Rick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKWOtOOba-o
>>
If you want to dress like a generic basic white guy follow his fashion advice
>>
mnkay for beginners. That's where I started off when i didn't know anything then I movered to reddit then here.
>>
I don't like his style at all + a manlet. He is entertaining tho
>>
Manlet/10
>>
>>11097065
top pip what a loser
>>
He's the Anthony Fantano of /fa/
>>
>>11097065
you mean full yesstyle
>>
>>11097314

this.

>taking any tips from men under 6'
>>
>Taking any tips from men under 6'

words to live by
>>
>>11097065
I liked it, except for
>JC Penny

other than that nice and basic
>>
>>11097353
>>11097314
>>11097667
>>11097197
THIS
>>
>>11097012
Looks and sounds like an insecure manlet, would not take advise from.
>>
how old is he really? 40?
>>
Personally I'd find him quite obnoxious, but his tips seem alright most of the time
>>
>>11097012
That shilling at the end lol
>>
>>11097012
Does the m stand for manlet?
>>
>>11098056

K E K
E
K
>>
>>11097012
>This is how tall the people who go on about the alpha/beta bullshit are.

Figures.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKbTUE3eRIY

This is by far the worst episode
>>
He seems like a genuinely nice guy and gives decent tips to beginners but if you're not a complete beginner then you can pretty much disregard everything he says. Still watch his videos because they're pretty entertaining.

>Also: https://youtu.be/-Kpi_KxX6QA?t=5m9s
lol
>>
>>11098158

>awesome
>whoa
>nice dude
>your videos completely changed my life
>excellent
>wow
>manscape
>bachelor pad
>>
>>11098158
he fell for memesmits lmao
>>
>>11097012
im sure his tips are great for someone who watches how i met your mother, the big bang theory and at midnight who want's to dress in something better than cargo shorts, a super hero tee and sloppy medium length hair

but his demographic is shrinking

i'd say most 19 year old dress better than he does

especially the sneaker heads into the made in usa new balances or the nike roshe run and jogger fits
>>
hes so tiny lol
>>
>>11098158

drinking game:

take a shot every time the alpha manlet says "Quinn, how do you feel?"
>>
>>11098250
"like an idiot because im shopping at jc penny who clearly pay you to bring clients here"
>>
>>11098227

yeah the current generation of college-aged kids are really style conscious. i think it probably helps that they literally all grew up with tumblr and IG, for as much as we can all shit on style on tumblr and IG.

anyway, there's not really going to be clueless 28 year old dudes who need to get refitted by queer eye for the str8 guy anymore... it's a dying breed
>>
>>11097012
I'd die if this were him posting on /fa/ asking for our opinion.

OP are you alpha manlet?
>>
File: 1458896739902.jpg (110KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1458896739902.jpg
110KB, 1024x575px
>>11097012
Calls himself alpha, but is a high pitched effeminate acting manlet.
>>
funny guy
>>
I feel like the Alpha M guy is probably a good dude.

And that's all i have to say.
>>
>>11097012
He's hardly pretentious. The basis of his outfits are dark jeans and v neck t-shirts.
>>
File: 1276038388787.jpg (14KB, 311x248px) Image search: [Google]
1276038388787.jpg
14KB, 311x248px
He looks real good fo 40 years old, shame about the height but he's got a wife and all
>>
>>11098981
correction: deep v neck tshirts
>>
brb while i look for his fear factor episode from 2003 where he lost in the first round. it was truly pathetic.
>>
>>11099024
Nah, it just seems that way because he's small.
>>
>>11099030
His shark tank episode is laughable.
>>
>>11099136
fwhat was he trying to sell?
>>
>>11099467
Effectively the same shit he's doing on youtube.

I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>11098158
It's still at least an improvement over what he was wearing before. Not everybody is as into fashion as the people on here are, and while I cringe as much as the next guy when I see how poorly some people are dressed, the dude wanted to bump himself up at least a bit and he did look a little better. Not fashionable by any stretch of the imagination, and the camo pants outfit wasn't good at all, but it was on the whole better and if he honestly felt better about himself then that's fine. Obviously the amount of money all that shit costs could get you one, maybe two cops that would be super high quality and fashionable, but that wasn't the goal. The goal was to have a better looking wardrobe and that was at least sort of met. Did what he could with the resources available to him and at least made an effort to look okay. If more people as a whole had that attitude at the very least, then more people would dress "eh" instead of awful.
>>
>>11099467
a dvd set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LZb4VqDh40
>>
>>11099030

Found it, it's S04E09. All those muscles didn't help him in the water.
>>
Those videos where he gives his fans makeovers are painful to sit through.
>>
>>11097012
He's only good for giving general tips, online discounts, and advice for beginners. The only reason I'm subscribed to his channel is just in case he makes another grooming video. As long as you just take his advice and not copy his style, you're good.
>>
File: 1449617564563.jpg (789KB, 1280x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1449617564563.jpg
789KB, 1280x1664px
MFA the convention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBkeMw60Po8
>>
>>11097012
he doesn't have any particular good sense of fashion or style, expect the kind of advice you'd get from a father who's kind of a jack of all trades, don't expect anything too much, he doesn't take into account skin tone, nor body type. literally all he's saying is wear clothes that match (without taking into account skin tone like i mentioned) and wear fitted clothes.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.