[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family goes to visit our relatives in England for a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (149KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1080x720px
>family goes to visit our relatives in England for a week
>cousins want to go out so we go out to see some friends of theirs
>i get dressed wearing pic related
>relatives live in a good neighborhood
>they go to some place that we would call the projects in americs some wonky concrete brutalist shit (seriously who the fuck still has brutalism?)
>walk up to the place see what we would call "wiggers" here in america all wearing nike and adidas sneakers and sportswear
>cousins are cool with these people
>they give me problems
>cousins tell them im american
>"eh bruv (and some other garbled bullshit I don't understand)
>"eh dem nike(which they don't even pronounce the right way) mate hdjsjxnjd(again what the fuck, and I thought it was australians who said mate)
>say something unitentionally taken as an insult
>another one says "eh you a hardman yeah bruv!?!?
>all of them want to fight me now
>i cant fight so i lock up and cant run and im in london some place i don't know
>turns out they want my shoes
>cousins in the apartment or whatever it is buying drugs
>they have me in an arm lock trying to take my shoes and im kicking trying to get out
>cousins come out right in time to get save me

I thought america was fucked up you brits are fucking insane, not saying Ill never go back but all for some fucking 90s nikes?
>>
>>11086978
No one would ever want those you liar
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 750x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 750x606px
>>11086988
im guessing he's talking about chavs or lads have you see those people?
>>
>>11086988
187 Strassenbande would
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 604x403px
>>
>>11086988
uve never been to england have u
>>
>>11086978
dont fucking wear roadman shoes if you aint roadman tings, if chavs fiund out you a phoney youll get smacked around
>>
>>11087050
>>11087009
I literally live in the South-East of England I've never even seen a chav wearing such a dogshit shoe
>>
>>11087060
ya blud, u aint no roadman
>>
chavs are scum, im sorry you had to encounter such shit people. dont let it put england in too much of a bad light for you. :(
>>
>>11087092
how many people walk by the tiny window you have in your basement?
>>
>>11087009
op here
yes this is what they looked like
>>
>>11086988
>>11087092
if you ever went outside you would know that the 95 is the favorite air max of drug dealers and urban types in general, i live in the US midwest and it's the same here
>>
>>11086978
You did the equivalent of trying to get to know a bunch coons in chicago, wearing jordans, while your cousins were in the trap buying
>>
nobody likes americans outside of america
>>
File: fc.jpg (377KB, 864x1197px) Image search: [Google]
fc.jpg
377KB, 864x1197px
>>11086978
I want these shoes so fucking bad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.