[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys have trouble with dressing in spring/summer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1454621860730.jpg (12KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454621860730.jpg
12KB, 350x296px
Do any of you guys have trouble with dressing in spring/summer?

I'm okay in the winter time (kind of a Hugh Jackman look) but I have no idea what to wear in the summer time. I've always been that guy who has been cargo shorts + tee but I want to actually try to dress nice. I just feel awkward and out of place fashionably when it gets warm.

Does anyone else have this stupid problem?
>>
Chino shorts, white tee, maybe some vintage short sleeve button ups.

Soooooo difficult. Realtalk though summer does suck but ah well
>>
>>11073911
Holy shit, Alfred is the father of the reaction images.
>>
>>11073964
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it doesn't let you layer as much, and you can't wear black skinny jeans usually. On the other hand, P A L E W A V E fucking rules
>>
File: 1340850824566.jpg (16KB, 283x397px) Image search: [Google]
1340850824566.jpg
16KB, 283x397px
I have no trouble depressing in spring
>>
>>11073964
oh you sweet middle season child...
here summers are scorchers.
it's
>long sleeve shirt
>long pants
in very light and breathable fabrics. you could tunic up, but then you'd look like an immigrant.
even dressing like that, most people stay at home or in air-conditioned offices during the day, it's a miracle we get anything done in the heat!
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1536x2048px
cop
>>
File: yacht club.png (434KB, 620x367px) Image search: [Google]
yacht club.png
434KB, 620x367px
>>11073911
Living in Tennessee, we go full Vineyard Vines in the summer. Even the hippies and bohemians bust out the easter colors when summer rolls around, because it's fun and too hot to do otherwise (40°C all summer).
>>
>>11075410
Alabama here: this is how I roll in the summer too. Shorts and a breathable, light-colored button-down. It's good to have some linen pants for when you need to dress up a bit but overall this is comfy, looks good (especially if you're fit) and offers some options as far as style.
>>
>>11075410
>>11075568
Ugh frat core is so ten years ago isn't it just like the south to be stuck in the past
>>
File: 1457907640297.jpg (531KB, 1237x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1457907640297.jpg
531KB, 1237x1920px
minimalist streetwear is great for summer. You're not going to stand out, but depending on if you're skinny you'll do fine.
>>
>>11077094
>tfw chicken legs but not interested in lifting things hundreds of times to get rid of them
>>
>>11077794
just squat normally and do calf raises
or bike
>>
>>11077794
Rollerblade.
I'm serious. My calves and thighs filled out pretty quick after about two straight months.

You're already a faggot for frequenting a board for fashion on an Annamese quilt weaving chatroom so being a fruitbooting faggot won't do you much worse.
>>
>>11077794
>he's not interested in squats
Lemme tell you something boy, the top three things that have had the greatest positive impact on my life in the past 5 years were Buddhist philosophy, squats, and quitting drinking, in that order.
>>
>>11078000
Used to roller as transportation, one summer. Only about 5km/day, the gains are unreal, the pain too.
>>
>>11077094
where can i shop for a style like this?
>>
>>11077094
what do you call shorts like this?
>>
>tfw no problem here with cold summer and snow until april
>>
>>11078187
>>11078856
He's wearing Rick owens
>>
I don't like it. I never like wearing just a shirt, I don't think they flatter my body well. I admittedly have a weird body shape, but it has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with genetics. So, I like wearing stuff over my shirt, button ups and such. I don't mind it, I like doing it, I just roll my sleeves up and try to make everything look nice. If anything, I'm more annoyed with the "aren't you hot in that?" crowd. People who never even give me the time of day will suddenly say that. Fuckers. Anyways, I've been moving away from jeans lately, so I'll probably get some more chinos this year and other lightweight pants. Never shorts.
>>
>>11078914
i was just like you, but one day i decided not to be a bitch. fast forward 3 years later i have decent shoulder width and good leg muscles and look great in tees and shorts
>>
>>11075393
but I don't want to look like I shit my pants.
>>
>>11075644
It's hit down here nigga. Parkas are played out as a fashion thing but you still wear them when it's -9 and blowing.
>>
>>11078182
Why did you quit?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.