[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is it with girls making their eyebrows looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Cdxo_ovUAAA_bK-.jpg (88KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Cdxo_ovUAAA_bK-.jpg
88KB, 600x1065px
What the fuck is it with girls making their eyebrows looks like they were drawn on with a marker? I hate it so much, yet they take so much pride in them. I don't get it.
>>
they don't have a floating sign that says "thot" above their head so this is the next best thing
>>
>>11070111
Girlfriend is asian and has super thin/sparce eyebrows as a result of this. She "fills them in" and it doesn't look too terrible. If it's not overdone, it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>11070111
>What the fuck is it with girls making their eyebrows looks like they were drawn on with a marker?
Well they pretty much were...

Other anon is right though, be glad you have something to easily identify the basic bitches
>>
>>11070111
Probably takes some effort and a bit of an eye for it to not fuck up, so it's become one of those female pissing contests like "who's got the more tasteful purse" or, "do her jeans fit better than mine?"

Like the business card scene in American Psycho.
>>
It's tricky shit. Some are done okay, others are not and completely miss the point of doing it. For some girls, they really do mean it when they say "oh! You look good with those!", but others still say that even if they think it looks horrendous on the other girl.
>>
>>11070128
not necessary, all women are thots though
>>
>>11070111
>I don't get it.

Do you have to? Why do you hate it so much? In life you'll come across people liking things you don't and you should probably sit down and think a bit why you've got an issue with this.
>>
I do this as a boy
>>
>>11070585
I hate it because it looks trashy and stupid. I hate it because it's a trend. I hate that it makes otherwise attractive girls look like Walgreens clerks.
>>
>>11070111
IF SHE USES THE DOG SNAP CHAT FILTERS SHE' A THOT
>>
Most women who draw on their eyebrows, you won't notice at all unless you see them without makeup because it's done properly; simply darkening them or accentuating the shape. People with thin and/or blonde eyebrows can sometimes look like they don't have any eyebrows, which is ten times worse than drawing them on.

The pic in the OP is overdone.
>>
File: what.jpg (69KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
69KB, 575x1024px
women are essentially living memes
>>
>>11071122

Babe but this is your real pic don't lie, PS how come you don't call me anymore
>>
More importantly why is every woman on the planet using that snapchat filter now?
>>
>>11071236
Hides their ugly ass nose.
>>
>>11071122
I'm more focused on that easier head poster in the back
>>
/fa/ female here.

Those stupid bitches don't realize theyre using drag techniques. Contouring, strobing, faded eyebrows, overlined lips are ok but they have to tone it down. Otherwise they look like literal trannys.

It's the dumb ass instagram make up trends.
>>
>>11071427
this
tone down from black to dark brown
>>
Good question. It looks like fucking shit
>>
>>11070139
This shit right here. Almost no guy cares about eyebrows unless they're either not there or if it's a unibrow. Just a pointless competition about you can be the best looking fake roastie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.