[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in denial for a long time but Ive finally recognized that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

I was in denial for a long time but Ive finally recognized that my Stan Smiths are casual-tier.
What is another white/ pale grey/ cream colored next-level shoe?

Inb4 CPs.
>>
>>11068947
tech runners
>>
>falling for the palewave is good meme
kys
>>
GATs
>>
>>11068961
Its not for the sake of palewave I just want a pair of replacement white shoes.
>>
>>11068969
Ultra boost, white cement 3s. OVO 10 lows, uhr force 1 mid, svensson GATs, common projects
>>
>>11068961
>falling for the palewave is bad meme
kys
>>
>>11068961
>>11069091
>the "everything is a meme" meme
commit sudoku promptly
>>
>>11069127
>calling seppuku sudoku meme
kys
>>
File: adidas x by.jpg (88KB, 589x680px) Image search: [Google]
adidas x by.jpg
88KB, 589x680px
get on board the superstar train quick OP
>>
>>11068947

why are you scared of CPs? They're GOAT for a reason

that said there are a lot of options out there
>>
Sambas. Trust me
>>
>>11069516
CPs have the quality of shoes that are made in China

They're nice looking but the "le epic buttery smooth leather" thing is a meme that people who have never owned a pair take seriously
>>
>>11069507
>kys meme
why don't you get some ky jelly and lube up your asshole so a black can fuck you, my man
>>
>>11069524

lmao you've obviously never owned a pair.

Otherwise you'd say "yeah they're really hyped up shit, but I can see why"
>>
>>11069524
>>11069524
Have YOU ever owned a pair? I've been wearing mine regularly for three years and they're still in great condition, and they're one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've worn. Unless they've taken a dive in quality in the last couple years they're nowhere near made-in-China shit
>>
>>11069541
>>11069544
I bought a pair of raf stans and a pair of white achilles low this year and they're equal in quality. They're both basically mall-tier shoes.

I think the only reason people defend CPs is because they're outside of their price range. If you can't afford to buy a new pair of CPs every year it makes sense that you would want to justify your purchase.
>>
>>11069568

>You actually bought raf stans

lmao, of course you'd "compare" it to CPs. Buyer's remorse. You're in denial.

Why do you think you even compared it to CPs in the first place if you think they're "made in china" shit? It's because you know that's a benchmark, and for good reason.

You can hate on CPs all you want, but to say they are made in china is pure bullshit.
>>
>>11069586
>buyer's remorse

I like both pairs of shoes and will wear them until they're worn enough that I'll dispose of them and get something new. They both look great. CPs just aren't a high quality in terms of construction and materials, it has nothing to do with their appearance.
>>
You had Stán 2 or Stán Classic?
Cuz Stán Classic are based.
>>
>>11068947
Reebok Classic Leathers
>>
>>11068947
well they are casual shoes, its there purpose?
>>
>>11068947
gustin
>>
>>11070830
not what he meant, dummy
>>
>>11068947
White nubuck oxfords with leather soles
>>
>>11069591
lmaooooooo "dispose", good luck on your grail selling buddy :-)

that dig at that anon tho
>If you can't afford to buy a new pair of CPs every year it makes sense that you would want to justify your purchase.
then go on to say how you will continue to wear these average shoes??? and only buy new ones once they're worn enough?????????????? o k a y

i love it, my fave /fa/ anons are the ones that talk about all this pseudo ~quality~ shit, like they just finished a 14 hour shift at the sweatshop. but please do continue to talk about these imaginary indestructible HIGH QUALITY shoes constructed by the gods. poor raf and cp owners how do they sleep at night knowing such a shoe exists
>>
chuck 2 parchment
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1080x1053px
Say what you want but my cps just came in the mail and they are some nice ass shoes, way better than my stans
>>
>>11071063
>my fave /fa/ anons are the ones that talk about all this pseudo ~quality~ shit, like they just finished a 14 hour shift at the sweatshop

Heh.
>>
>>11069568
talk shit post fit
seriously i'd like to know what shoes you have are substantially better than CPs

margielas > CP tho
>>
>>11069067
nigger
>>
>>11069522
w2c in australia
>>
>>11074517
Online or an adidas store.
>>
>>11069515
u mean get off it what is this 2013
>>
>>11069522
ive been rocking sambas for like six years homie. and i will continue to for as long as they exist
>>
Greats! I just copped my first pair, and holy fuck I love them!
>>
>>11073893

if only MMM made shoes that look like CPs

I like my MMMs, but there is a reason CPs are popular. The design is sooooo inoffensive and discreet (other than the gold numbering which you can rub off)

You could wear the CPs you bought 20 years from now and I still think they would be bomb
>>
>>11077416

remember to unstitch the logo
>>
>>11077441
Wait why? I like the logo.
>>
>>11077416
I have some greats and they fell apart really quickly.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.