[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw looking at clothes in a high end store is there anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
>tfw looking at clothes in a high end store
is there anything more unconfortable?
>>
The one thing that in live that makes me uncomfortable are people like you with no confidence or anxious people. Get a grip.
>>
>>11068458
Whatever but these salespeople really do a great job making you feel like you don't bellong unless you're rich
>>
>>11068462
Yeah no, that's just you being a low confidence faggot. Grow up.
>>
>>11068462

Headphones on, polite smile then ignore, look at clothes. Stop caring what other people think of you.
>>
>>11068454
>actually going into high end stores
security man is laughing at you
>>
>>11068472
He probably thinks i'm rich and he has to work some shit job like holding the door open
>>
>>11068489
Nobody'll ever think YOU are rich boy. Look at yourself. Laughable
>>
It's 10x worse if you're black.
>>
>>11068454
>tfw grew up rich
>self-esteem very high
>whenever i am in a position like this all you do it treat the other person like they are the one that is poor and don't belong
>out-spoil someone by being more entitled
Welcome to the 1% fuck everyone else
>>
>>11069060
hope bernie taxes you to high hell faggot
>>
>>11068462
Wagecucks who are forced to wear the expensive clothes they're selling are still wagecucks, OP

In any given situation you are ALWAYS superior to the person selling you anything because you aren't him
>>
>>11069079
>bernie
>president

L M A O
>>
>>11069060
Basically. OP, you have to grab your balls and fake it 'til you make it on this one.

>>11069079
>Bernie voters

>>11069093
This. It is not a high class job to sell anything. ANYTHING. They are there to help you get what you want and kiss your ass. Make them work.
>>
>>11068462
Why are you in a high end store if you can't afford the stuff there? Of course they're going to make you feel like that because you're not going to make them any sales or even really use their assistance in any way.

Walk in acting like you're ACTUALLY looking to shop and they might actually approach you OP.
>>
>>11069093
Youre dumb as hell
>>
>>11069151
>service industry wage cuck detected
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.