[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw complex completely summarized /fa/ as a whole >t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>tfw complex completely summarized /fa/ as a whole
>tfw people who relate to this article usually post this and say "fuck this generation"

http://ca.complex.com/style/2015/03/fuccboi-guide/?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sr_share=facebook
>>
>>11065668
I aint clicking that shit, nigga.
Pastebin or GTFO
>>
Is this better http://ca.complex.com/style/2015/03/fuccboi-guide/
>>
complex is the highest degree of fuckery
>>
People who call people fuccbois are the biggest fuccbois
>>
>Fashion Victim
>wearing Rafdidas

It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>11065713
>t. guy who can't afford rafdidas
>>
i don't fit into any of the caricatures there so it's cool with me
>>
basically if you wear raf you're a fuccboi
>>
>>11065717
>implying they're that expensive

u new age raf fans are the worst
>>
>>11065717
>he fell for the Rafdidas meme
>>
>>11065668
I'm confused about the meaning for fuccboi. I heard it in real life and it seemed to be a generic insult for any male
>>
>>11065733
A fuccboi is basically a beta version of dudebro if that makes sense.
>>
>>11065775
i was under the impression that it was the male version of a basic bitch.

maybe it's like "hipster" where it essentially means anyone who does or likes something I don't like.
>>
>>11065775
Nah it's more similar to a hypebeast. Afuccboi to me is someone who confuses labels with style, throws on any old clashing outfit as long as they have a "street wear" label, spends all his money on clothes and shoes and then rides the bus. Also someone who talks a big game and can't back it up.
>>
>>11065802
>>11065790
My bad I was thinking of fuckboy as in pathetic teenage boys not fuccboi in the hypebeast fashion sense.
>>
Fuccboi USED to mean someone who dresses according to a subculture that they're not really apart of, or buys expensive trendy designer clothes without knowing how to "wear" them, or someone who's knew to fashion in general

Now it's just a generic insult
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.