[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /fa/ I had a hair cut recently what does everyone think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

so /fa/ I had a hair cut recently what does everyone think?
Do you think it suits my face shape (from what you can see)
>>
you look gay
>>
>>11058186
looks like it's time to start shopping for a noose
>>
>>11058186
You need to lift weights wtf
>>
>>11058186
what are those black bars doing on your face
It isn't 2013 anymore
>>
>>11058238
I did for like a year almost every day, got bored so decided to just cut down and stop with the gym for a bit
>>11058253
I'm stuck in the past what can I say?
>>11058227
thanks bby
>>11058232
I actually bought a noose once on amazon. Good shit
>>
>>11058298
im sure you're a nice guy in real life mate, but you have one of those faces i just want to fucking punch the shit out of
>>
>>11058304
I can accept that, I do have a pretty punchable face.
>>
>>11058315
I'd like to say the same, you look like a cunt.
>>
>>11058186
Punchable face isn't nearly enough
i want to cut off your face, crumple it like paper and throw it in the trash bin
>>
you'd probably be a good twink once ure 18 years old
>>
>>11058186
bad in both
>>
>>11058186
HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahAHA oh wow
BHAHAHA
>>
>>11058352
Idk man, not into dick. (I'm 18 aswell)
>>11058349
That's not too nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 576x576px
Leaked picture of OPs dad
>>
>>11058369
My dad is bald :/ He's also 38 this year.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 600x582px
Theres so many things wrong with your pics, OP. Why do you take selfies like a 12 year old in 2013? Those black bars over your face and shitty filters. You didn't even have to use snap but you did anyways (wtf).

Op you also look like an English twinkboi sorry but it's true. That round head makes you look like a baby. Lose some fat or something.

Regarding haircut, in my opinion it was better before
>>
>>11058376
tbf the pics weren't the best I'll give you that.
The filters were as I was just talking to someone and they're the only ones I had saved from the time.
Black box over my face as I wanted the thing that the bottom to be seen in the "after" to the person I sent it to.
English I am. Twink nope af.
Before the roots of my hair were showing and kinda just looked silly. The top is the same length near enough just not "put up"
>>
>>11058186
hi maisie
>>
>>11058186
Wtf stop these retarded poses and filters and take a normal pic faggot
>>
>>11058981
lol'd
srsly u look 11 OP
>>
literally the gayest picture in /fa/ rn
>>
>>11060253
This, I am literally wasting part of my day to tell you you look like a fag OP
>>
>>11058186
Would suck your dick. And/or lick your butt
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.