[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna have over-bite surgery in a month, my doctors are suggesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: QWJI49m[1].jpg (38KB, 664x921px) Image search: [Google]
QWJI49m[1].jpg
38KB, 664x921px
Gonna have over-bite surgery in a month, my doctors are suggesting pulling the upper jaw forward but I feel like maybe a combination of relocating both jaws would be better.
They're saying pulling the lower jaw backt would result the center of my face sticking out too much since I have a long Jew nose, what does /fa/ think?
>>
overbites are good, theyre a sign of high testosterone
>>
I mean, first of all, they're the professionals not us. Second, what they're saying makes sense to me. You've already got a short distance to the corner of your jaw to your mouth, so I feel like it will add balance to your profile. Also your entire mouth being more forward will accentuate your cheek bones and thin the sides of your face.

Honestly unless you've got health complications or just a ton of cash burning a hole in your pocket I don't think you really need it though.
>>
>>11049178
wait don't you mean underbite

underbite looks a lot more aggressive than overbite
>>
>>11049184
I live in Sweden so basically I'm just gonna pay 800$ max.
It looks worse from the front because my face is already highly asymmetrical.

Eating actually hurts sometimes too.

I'm worried that maybe my face will look too long and slender if they only relocate the upper jaw, but yeah they're the professionals.
However they said they want to avoid stressing my body too much, which apparently was a factor.

I'll have to ask again whether also moving the lower jaw would be better if you were to ignore the extra costs and stress on my body.
>>
>>11049178
>>11049190
Yes oopsie, under-bite.
>>
File: Ytc7s72[1].jpg (84KB, 1727x930px) Image search: [Google]
Ytc7s72[1].jpg
84KB, 1727x930px
Some different angles
>>
File: 7n6o4qR[1].jpg (34KB, 738x822px) Image search: [Google]
7n6o4qR[1].jpg
34KB, 738x822px
Last angle/bump
>>
>>11049558
Got exactly what you do, and I hate this angle. It's the only reason I'd think of getting surgery
>this kills the self esteem.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
>>11049178
>>11049175

Yeah, you look great.
>>
>>11049558
literally looks normal
>>
File: 1.jpg (171KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
171KB, 1440x2560px
>>11049191
>upper jaw
There is no upper jaw you mongoloid, the skull is two different parts as far as jaw goes, only the bottom of your jaw can be moved, as in, they'll push it back, there's no fucking way to move your entire skull forward
>>
>>11050818
I guess you're right there's no upper jaw, but they will move my upper teeth to the front.
I know what my doctors told me dummy, they will saw the portion off my skull and push it forward.
>>
>>11049273
I like you hair m8, if you sorted out the back it would look much nicer
>>
>>11051875
I get a haircut every 6 months and then just let it grow because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
File: 2lTCmV9[1].jpg (77KB, 1335x921px) Image search: [Google]
2lTCmV9[1].jpg
77KB, 1335x921px
Can't into photoshop, so I poorly used MS Paint to move my lower jaw in the left pic and my upper teeth row in the right pic.
Probably not representative of what it would actually look like, but I think I prefer left.
>>
wtf you literally look fine like atleast an 8, if theres health concerns do what ever ur doctor wants but i see no aesthetic issue
>>
>>11052903
Thanks, but as I said speech and eating are also impaired.
I will only be paying a few hundred bucks.
>>
>>11051531
I think that will stress your body more than pulling the lower jaw back a bit..
Dunno, I kinda had something like an underbite and fixed it through mobile braces, but I was young and had to wear them (at home and when sleeping) for a lot of years.
>>
>>11052921
ahh ok i guess i was confused about your intentions, yeah go with the doctor man its his job nobody on here is likely to know shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.