[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been using this for the past 6 weeks without a problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 814Q3GOSIsL._SY355_.jpg (30KB, 326x355px) Image search: [Google]
814Q3GOSIsL._SY355_.jpg
30KB, 326x355px
I've been using this for the past 6 weeks without a problem.

Tell me, when is my hair gonna start falling out?
>>
Is this some meme I don't know about?
>>
>>11047944
I don't know, people on here told me it makes your hair fall out. I decided to use it anyway, because nothing else keeps my hair in place for more than 3 hours.
>>
>>11047947
>>11047938
I use it too OP! It's the best hair product I've used in my opinion. It smells absolutely amazing and lasts forever while costing practically nothing. Just comb carefully once it's set or you might pull some hair out. I like to use a blowdryer to soften it for a quick comb.

Also, I used to have very bad dandruff and it's stopped completely after using murray's. I suspect it's because the pomade does well to keep my hair moisture in check throughout the day.
>>
>>11047938
pic of your hair with it in?
>>
>>11047958
Yeah I really like it, before this I used wax or some shitty gels, and my hair always just stood straight up in the air again after a couple of hours.

Murray's is a lot better, every day I use about as much as the size of a 5 eurocent coin, and it's enough to keep my hair in place for the rest of the day.

How long have you been using it?
>>
>>11047966
For more than a month now. My hair is healthier than ever and smells great. I tried Murray's beewax but it washes out too easy and smells awful. Still, they beat any modern hair product.
>>
File: Leonardo-DiCaprio-as-Jord-012.jpg (74KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo-DiCaprio-as-Jord-012.jpg
74KB, 620x372px
>>11047980
Yeah it's great, but I can't stop thinking about that guy on here who says it makes you go bald.

Also doesn't Leo use it?
>>
>>11047980
Also do you put it in every day? How much?
>>
>>11047996
They've been in business for a long time so I doubt it. The ingredients look normal as well.

>>11047998
Everyday or every other day. Depends on how much I shampoo. The nice smell comes out after a shower so I like to maintain it every morning. Just a small amount to fit your index finger is enough. By the way, I apply it directly on the hair and spread out by continuously combing while blow drying. Sometimes I also spread the pomade on my comb and heat it up then combing through. Just keep a small pocket comb throughout the day.
>>
>>11048015
>They've been in business for a long time so I doubt it. The ingredients look normal as well.
Yeah that's what I thought, even my mom knew it.

I put it in every day, for me it only works for one day before my hair goes all over the place again. I try to not have anything in my hair one day of the week, as to give it an "off" day.
>>
How does Murray's compare with Uppercut Deluxe? Thinking of stepping up my game as soon as my american crew is all gone
>>
>>11048027
Maybe your hair is long? It's cheap anyway so don't worry about it. And like I said, you get the nice smell when you apply it fresh everyday.

>>11048031
Most modern hair products are water-based so they wash out easy. I think Uppercut Deluxe is the same. Murray's is different as it's really hard to wash out and is incredibly tough to apply out of the can if you don't know the method.
>>
>>11047996

Guy is probably just mad that he's going bald.
>>
>>11048042
>Maybe your hair is long?
It's not really long, but it's a fucking jungle regardless, last time I got a haircut was 3 months ago.
>>
File: 123123.jpg (123KB, 565x1004px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
123KB, 565x1004px
>>11047938
got pic related, exact same can but never used it.
I randomly got a buzzcut 2 before ti arrived eh

Used dan dappers super hold or whatever its called and was nice
>>
It's just, like, peritoneum jelly, you fucking retard. Why would it make your hair fall out?
>>
>>11049410
Because t. anon told me
>>
>>11049384
You're a big guy
>>
When I was using murray's I felt like my scalp was more irritated. It might have been that I didn't wash out the pomade that often because I liked the way it looked after about 3 days of build up.

Since I've stopped using, I do think some of my hair on my hairline has come back. I never thought murray's had anything to do with it before reading this thread, but i guess it's possible.
>>
>>11049420
for you

>>11049458
are you supposed to wash the pomade off? I remember washing it with either water or just bit shampoo and re-applying a bit more pomade
this got boring because I had to do it everyday due to sports.
Got dandruff from this and its not going away and been some months
>>
>>11049468
I'm sure it's better for your hair to wash it out but I think it just comes down to personal preference.
>>
>>11047938
If you have healthy hair then it's going to be fine. If you have latent balding genes then that shit's gonna rip those weak little hairs out when you run a comb through them.
>>
>>11049532
I've got thicc hair. Not just "thick", but "thicc". Even murray's can't keep it in shape for an entire day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.