[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /fa/ way to act? Is it being cocky and confident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: 25772000.jpg (29KB, 315x475px) Image search: [Google]
25772000.jpg
29KB, 315x475px
What's the /fa/ way to act? Is it being cocky and confident or being a qt kinda shy introvert?
>>
Are you serious

I really hope you aren't really that disconnected from reality to ask a taiwanese silkworm trading forum for behavioral advice.

You deserve to be cucked.
>>
>>11047586
be stoic
>>
Neither
>>
Pretend to give zero fucks while internally anxious and insecure as fuck. Be slightly smug, stoic and vague. Idk.
>>
>>11047598
Just asking, senpai.
>>
>>11047586
aloof
>>
>>11047599
/thread
>>
if you have to ask then you will never be /fa/
>>
>>11047586
Here's the answer
http://www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-Sasuke
>>
>>11047586
A silent confidence. If pulled off correctly with sincerity, you will probably piss off a lot of lower level males, even some other louder styled alpha's, because it makes the other males feel inadequate and overly competitive around you all because that you're not trying to compete with them while still holding an aura of masculinity and strength. You still have be witty and gain some actual maturity and experience for this to work, but by all means fake it till you make it, real experience and growth is the only way to attain this high of a level
>>
>>11047705
*tips fedora*
>>
Confidence, conscientiousness, assertiveness and agreeableness.

also 6'5 with a 10inch dick and >5 million in the bank (not assets)
>>
>>11047586
Are you introverted or insecure?
If you're introverted and shy because you are insecure.
Change your mindset from 'what will they think of me' to 'If they don't like me, fuck them'
Works like a charm.
>>
File: Zot 41.jpg (148KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
Zot 41.jpg
148KB, 638x359px
>>11047707
Even bringing this up online gets the boys worked up. A lot of other males hate the silent confident type because it's such a strong state of consciousness.
>>
>>11047705
Thanks for the advice, I'll try this silent confidence tomorrow.
>>11047714
Kinda. I'm trying to change my personality atm, just trying to improve myself.
>>
>>11047731
Just be prepared for other guys to pick on you a lot, especially if you're a bit mysterious and stoic in demeanor, don't take it to heart and let it sabotage your confidence, after all it's just banter and it will help you grow into a man.
>>
>>11047709
why are these fantasies so idiotic? gotta be 6'8 5% bodyfat with a 13 inch dick man, im not saying use realistic numbers, im saying realize no one wants that unless they're the opposite of it and insecure
>>
>>11047651
Gotta start somewhere tho
>>
>>11047586
Being a qt & confident.

Now can you gtfo this isn't fashion.
>>
>>11047586
Being a bitchy queen, girlfriend.
>>
if i'm an 8/10 with mild to moderate social anxiety will grills find me qt?
>>
>>11049043
As long as you're no a cunt, yeah
>>
>>11047657
Lol
>>
>>11047586
lasse faire
laconic
These are GOAT effay attitudes.
>>
>>11049114
i meant i'm shy and not very confident, thats a massive turn off right?
i'm working on it tho
>>
>>11047709
Have you ever considered taking on a mentee? I am interested in speaking to you in a more personal manner. If you would be willing to speak through email I would be happy to post mine.
>>
>>11047636
>tfw i do this
how do i stop
>>
Deadpan
>>
>>11047636
This is me. How do I escape?
>>
>>11048953
yaaaaaaaas
>>
File: shaggy.png (1MB, 1268x703px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.png
1MB, 1268x703px
>>11047705
This
>>11047707
Good job proving their point
>>
Being stoic and smug is effay but not really interesting to women.

I'm like that but i just cant bring myself to make women interested in me or keep a up a conversation unless they also like extremely ironic humor and fashion.
>>
>>11047598
KEK
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you, the way to act is to be yourself, fuck man baka
>>
>>11047586
No particular way, I'm just nice and relaxed with other people. Pretty confident, so don't really pay that much attention to what other people think of me. Life is e-z
>>
>>11049265
>8/10
>shy and confidence issues

Literally me
>>
File: i_4028_gamer-pose.jpg (42KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
i_4028_gamer-pose.jpg
42KB, 450x600px
>>11047705
>let me teach you the ways of the NEET
>pic related
>>
>>11047586
Don't change your personality to be stylish.

That said, the worst thing you can do is feign disinterest or being aloof. Lots of people under 21 do it because they think it's cool, and it's the slightly more socially acceptable version of running around with your hands behind your back like a fucking Naruto character.
>>
>>11049844
i don't know what it is, i seem to be in this constant state of self-adoration and self-hatred.
i feel so confident when i'm alone, but as soon as i'm in that scenario i turn into a total beta, i wasn't always like this tho
>>
>>11049844
post face. I guarantee you are not 8/10
>>
>>11047598
Chill man he's just asking a q, prolly not so that he can change his whole personality, but to just see what fa thinks
>>
>Tfw dress in yohji loose elegant refined aesthetic
>have reputation as extroverted outgoing party animal
OH WELL
>>
>>11051035
Haha are you me?
>dress mostly in tricky ricky
>have naturally serious and stern default face
>outgoing personality but in a real spazzy way, people compare my semse of humour and demeanor to fucking JonTron

ECH!
>>
>>11049514
>extremely ironic humour
Work on being charming while hiding your power level
>>
Everybody's different. Find something that works with your personality and just make sure to not be obnoxious or overly timid.
>>
>>11047586
are you a sociopath? you can't change your personality like that unless you are
>>
>>11047657
KEK
>>
File: 1447276916767.jpg (223KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1447276916767.jpg
223KB, 600x903px
>>11047599
mfw turns out i'm stoic even tho i didnt know the word
>>
>>11047705

Actually this is kinda true. I'm not saying that faking this style is /fa/ or it's the way to live your life, but it can really piss off some of the weaker males as you said.

I never thought of it, but I usually stay silent when I have nothing to talk about. Sometimes I may look autistic, but if I'm relaxed and just chilling I realized some guys acting all loud-alpha tend to either provoke me, or say something and wait for my approval. Back in the days I used to goof around, to shake off the "manly aura" to not look like a threat or like some prick. I felt I'm not this type of guy. They have mistaken me for someone I'm not. I'm just introvert, insecure anon, guys. Then I realized I don't have to be the Chad type (I know it's cringey to call it that way, but dunno how to express it) to gain respect. I realized I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Don't try to act like someone likeable/cool/manly. Gather knowledge, gather experiences, observe other people, don't mistake a banter with being an asshole (both girls and guys like to be treated with respect, but most people don't like their ass being licked), don't be afraid of showing who you really are and what you really like (That way I was able to show some Ghibli stuff to my gf and friends, and kinda weaken the "chinese cartoon stigma").

Oh, and don't listen to anonymous, online wannabe-mentors like myself. I may act all knowing and experienced, but who said I'm right? I'm just a 5'7 manlet in fake qasas and bad haircut. Just so you know.
>>
>>11049518
>>11051856
Hey reddit
>>
Speak softly and carry a big stick
>>
>>11052074
>didn't know what stoic meant

reading every now and then is a good thing

so is a high school education
>>
>>11053252
I'm French, not stupid.
>>
>>11053742
hahahah m8 this would get killed on any other board, thank god the french are fashionable as fuck
>>
>>11047705

this is me except the faking part. i am not faking. i am silent, confident, know when to talk. I know all the answers when i do not talk. if i talk i talk only for questions or when i am asked. i have witty and ironic responses ready all the time for those who attack in any case. if it is needed i have the physical power too. this doesn’t mean that i am cocky. i hate cocks. i am just a decent human being. i just don’t like people talk too much and i don’t like people running their so-called show in my presence. i will make them look humiliated in front of 150 people if they try to attack me just like i did that to that showbiz guy, international business law teacher.
don’t make me talk.
>>
passivity. it's not your life, so don't be yourself. chemicals to make you a person. and strategically if you give a fuck. yohimbine for a genital recklessness. desperation begins with heterosexuality. what do you want?
>>
>>11054438
you give off a need to defend yourself. always ready for the attack and always ready to humiliate anyone who trespasses on your collectedness

I do agree about getting worn down by people running their show in your presence. but what if you're part of their show?
>>
File: drisix.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
drisix.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
You gotta be the strong, silent type.
Like the driver.
>>
File: 1454891202139.jpg (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454891202139.jpg
99KB, 400x388px
You have to feel like you're above everyone you know whilist having some people to look up to. It's all about being innerly arrogant whilist being humble about it. As some people say it's when you find yourself.

And yes, I said you can still look up to people, those people I talk about, you'll know them, those guys who earn your respect through what they do and not what they say. I've only met 2 guys like this in my entire life & some people may never meet anyone like this.

& yeah to start feeling innerly arrogant you must sincerely feel like you're great. Make great things happen in your life. For me (while it might sound a bit materialistic) the click was having a threesome & gettings tons of femenine attention ,which, I never had before turning 18.

It's not about talking a lot or being a silent type as some have been saying. It's about saying what you want to say whenever you want to (whilist not being rude ofc) & always being self-aware. Be yourself as some SJW's would say but not in the fanny kind of way but in the "i'm here to enjoy myself" kind of way.
>>
>>11054551
>"sup ladies. Gas the kikes, race war now. You blow what I'm saying?"
>"h-hey why are you running away?? I'm allowed to say this, I'm better than almost everyoooneee!!!"
>>
>>11054620
*you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>11054620
Yeah, you can be racist & still be fun to hang out with. Just don't phrase it like a faggot ;-)
>>
>>11054524
who also happens to have no friends
great advice kid
>>
>>11054634
Hey, OP asked how to be effay, not how to have friends
>>
>>11054638
touché
>>
>>11054524
literally autistic
>>
>>11055627
Hey, OP asked how to be effay, not how to not be autistic
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.