[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/S4vh5FeMTfE So what do you think of these "Normal"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: Realboy.png (176KB, 630x389px) Image search: [Google]
Realboy.png
176KB, 630x389px
https://youtu.be/S4vh5FeMTfE

So what do you think of these "Normal" male proportions?
>>
Awful, why are people such whiny faggots?
>>
>>11043408
>>
File: 1457569065493.png (86KB, 495x389px) Image search: [Google]
1457569065493.png
86KB, 495x389px
>>
File: set_lammily_original_comparison.jpg (330KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
set_lammily_original_comparison.jpg
330KB, 640x430px
>>11043408

the side profile tho
>>
>>11043481
The ass is much better on the new one.
>>
>>11043481
I hate that this promotes the idea that if you're tall you're skinny with no ass and if you're short then your fat and have a round ass.
>>
File: 1445282122334.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445282122334.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>11043408
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>11043481
THICK
>>
Why do you care about what i think ?
>>
>he spends his time caring about dolls

You really need to get your priorities straightened out.
>>
File: 53.jpg (3KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
3KB, 170x170px
Ken Doll v3.0

I've never had an opportunity to use this image, but today it's perfect.
>>
>highlight obvious insecurity in women
>make them feel special giving it to their kids

This guy is a mastermind. It's a shame I didn't think of it first.
>>
i think that it's good for kids
if you don't think that the way the market and media portray beauty is at least somewhat sickening then you're an idiot

I've worked with teenage girls and to see one skip a meal or eat super light because they're afraid of their own bodies is heartbreaking.

on the other hand people who spout "fat shaming X(" in the opposite direction are also idiots

western countries, particularly the U.S., are eating themselves TO DEATH

but the argument should be "stop being an unhealthy slob" and not "stop being an ugly slob"
>>
>>11043574
*thicc
>>
>>11044281
t b h if anything these dolls make girls more conscious of their bodies. barbies used to all be shaped the same, so you can dress them with whatever is sold. now you have to actively seek out clothes that fit the damn thing. what message is that sending to insecure girls?
>>
>>11044300
that peoples bodies are different
>>
>"mom, why did you take my barbie away? we were drinking tea together"
>"barbie is evil"
>"why?"
>"she is making you feel insecure about your body because she's beautiful and you're not"
>"what? I don't care about that I just want to play"
> "take this politically correct, uglier doll. it'll make you feel better about yourself."
>"o-okay mom..."

what an enriching age we live in
>>
>>11044313
you really gave it to that strawman
>>
>>11044313
excellent political commentary my friend. truly you are the enriching light we need in this god-forsaken SJW generation. have an enlightening day.
>>
>>11044313

you may think its harmless but psychologically you do kind of associate barbie with being how things should be.

yes kids just want to play with something and they would be fine playing with a ragdoll but it definetley has an impact on their views
>>
>>11044313
I agree, my friend. Those politcally correct SJW feminazis are keeping us, real men down. I tip my hat to thee for breaking a lance for the good fight.
>>
>>11044307
I thought everyone is equal ?
>>
>>11043408
looks good, the fuck is wrong with you people
fit is sh*t tho
>>
File: review_motuc1_1.jpg (129KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
review_motuc1_1.jpg
129KB, 800x1204px
>>11043408
I like these ones better
>>
>>11044839
oh yea, i forgot for a moment that everyone looks the exact same
>>
>>11043408
But dolls aren't supposed realistic, they're supposed to be easy to play with. If there's fat then it's harder to change clothes, hold in your hand, etc.
>>
>>11043475
>I hope the missus will let me meet up with Bill tonight
>Isn't the Prius almost out of gas?
>>
>>11044929
wow
get out sexist
>>
Let's just strive for mediocrity. Literally what this generation is all about.
>>
>>11044929
is this achievable natty?
>>
>>11043408
Only Betas and women would whine about "unattainable" beauty standards.
>>
>>11045200
nothing triggers me more than posts like this, where people make an assumption that is completely false, easily researched, and serves only to pat themselves on the back.

millenials far more than any generation before them exercise more, eat better, smoke less, etc. just fucking google 'millenials health' or 'millenials exercise,' then please promptly throw yourself off the roof of the tallest building in your area

http://www.slideshare.net/Bryankorourke/nielsen-global-consumer-exercise-trends-survey-2014
http://monitoringthefuture.org/pressreleases/15cigpr_complete.pdf
http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/millennials/
>>
>>11043408
1. Looks like someone ran out of money
2. Who the fuck is this based off of, I literally just regulate my food intake and stay skinny/inshape, I also have a slow ass metabolism so keep away with that fast metabolism shit
3. Is he downs?
4. Celebrating this is fucking pathetic, beauty standards exist for a reason

also beta uprising, "but he has a big heart" get the fuck out of here
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.