[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk Acne Thin Stay Cash jeans. or black jeans in general.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: 30Y144-120_A_472.jpg (46KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
30Y144-120_A_472.jpg
46KB, 540x900px
Lets talk Acne Thin Stay Cash jeans. or black jeans in general. why dont you guys like Acne anymore? any experience stories? im looking to get a new pair of black jeans and i was going to get the thin stay cash until i heard some people dont like like it and i want to know why. also my alternatives are April 77, Nudie or All saints.anyone have experince with those brands also?
>>
When did we stop liking acne lmao?

I've had my thin stay cash for a few months now, they fit better than my SLPs and retain their colour more or less perfectly. However the quality of the actual jean (like most acne) is nothing spectacular. But it's still good.
>>
>>11032607
ive heard many people say they are overpriced due to quality and are better alternatives and i wanted to know why and did you size down when you ordered them? and how would you say the fit like?
>>
>>11032600
i literally bought those yesterday
waiting for delivery
>>
>>11032907
>>11032600
if threads still alive when i get them ill tell you my first impressions
>>
They feel really thin. Doesn't seem like they'd last more than a few months.
>>
>>11032919
thanks! or you can email me?
>>11032927
do you know if the ones i mentioned in the OP are good alternatives for quality=price
>>
>>11032600
these are great looking jeans. i prefer when they're more tapered to the thigh but then are like straight at the bottom. really good silhouette. id like to buy these
>>
>>11032919
im also interested! could u pls post pics?
>>
>>11033011
you mean slim not skinny?
those are the Acne Ace
>>
>>11033007
yeah tell me an email and ill write it down for when i get the jeans if the thread doesnt hold up for three days
>>11033017
yeah ill post pics when i get them, in one to three days. if you think the thread wont hold you can tell me an email too if you like
>>
>>11033119
[email protected]

i appreciate it man
>>
>>11032600

i have a pair of black thins in the used wash. been wearing them maybe 3-4/7 days of the week for the last year and they're just now developing a tiny hole where my wallet is, other than that they've held up magnificently. pretty much my go to jeans.

I have a pair of stay cash too but I'd say they're thinner/ not as soft (although I haven't worn them nearly as much)
>>
>>11032927
>Acne Thin Stay Cash
>They feel really thin
>>
is it me or does the pic in ops pic look like he has his pants up high
>>
>>11033792
You must be used to low-rise, which is falling out of style. Has been for years.
>>
I just wear Cheap Monday tights since they fit me best. Paying 100€ more for jeans who aren't far away in terms of quality or raw is useless for me. Since they even save on leather patch now nobody can tell anyway that you wear meme-brand.
>>
I love my Max Stay Cash jeans. Fit me perfectly.

For cheaper jeans ive found Dr. Denim to be pretty good value.
>>
>>11033995
Raws don't mean good quality either tho.

>>11034139
Had dr denim selvedge as my first raw pajr, not bad but they stretched a size up pretty quickly and fading was weird. Had a crotch blowout after 2 years wearing on and off.

Anyone tried nudie skinny lins? In the market for black skinnies since my levis 510 (old skinny model before they changed it) are fading. Preferably one with a mid-high rise. Was also thinking maybe ksubis
>>
What do you think of N&F
I've super skinny power stretch for over a year and I love them
Thinking of buying another pair I considered the other jeans mentioned in this thread but I mean maybe, probably stick with N&F
>>
They aren't worth the price in my honest opinion.

Pretty sure A.P.C has slightly better raw denim quality but sizing/fit isn't the same as Acne's more flexible material is

Also when I wear them/sit down in them my knee caps literally get strained and feel like they just busted/crushed. Size up for Thin Stay Cash's don't go absolutely TTS like I did.
>>
>>11034952
Honestly, had nudie thinn Finns and they're not worth it. Nudies were so rough and the least comfortable jeans I've ever had. Acne studios black jeans are way better, wear them almost daily
>>
>>11032600
I have these exact jeans. Stitching errors and really small stacks that I don't think look good. Good fit but not great quality, feels way cheaper than my nudies (even though the fit is better).

6/10 but definitely not great quality. Their other stuff is better I think
>>
>>11032619
the fit is so good on me that it was worth the money to me. And i wanted a non raw jean that would maintain a dark black colour over time. I couldn't tell you any alternatives, maybe BLK DNM, and i got a 30 in the waist, and i'm a 30 in just about everything else.

They fit nice and close to the ankle, small leg opening, and nice and skinny throughout the leg, but just enough room in the thigh area to not suffocate your balls. 9/10 would buy again.
>>
>>11036452
what about guys with big thighs? my waist is 30 but I buy 32-34 skinny jeans on h&m but the quality I got no idea, never had problems till this black pair I own which in the left thigh the seam opened a big hole and they lost colour real quickly
>>
>>11036452
thanks i appreciate it :)
>>
>>11036728
if you have big thighs dont wear skinny jeans
>>
Can we just talk about jeans in general here?

Where the FUCK can you get good high-waisted jeans for around $100? I was told Luxire, and that's only one option. There has to be more.
>>
just copped some acne satin max pants, hope it was a good cawp
>>
>>11036728
what>>11036764 said
>>11036827
bump this hard. i wanna start tucking in shirts more and i need a good pair of black high waisted
>>
>>11036415
Aren't acne low rise?
>>
>>11033995
so recently i got a pair of thin stay cash after wearing cheap monday tight jeans for the last 3 years (new pair each year) and you can tell the difference immediately. among other things i just prefer the fit around the calves, they're slightly looser so you dont look as much like a teenager.

also the stay cash jeans will keep their colour after washes. i can say categorically that cheap monday jeans do not do that. but id still recommend cheap monday as a budget option. i just wanted an upgrade
>>
File: lean.jpg (248KB, 1548x812px) Image search: [Google]
lean.jpg
248KB, 1548x812px
I bought a pair of nudie's lean dean on sale but i'm not sure if they fit good. Opinions?
>>
>>11037221
ass looks like ass
can you pull them up>
>>
>>11037221
WWOOOOWWW
>>
>>11037221
Is this b8? Look at that lil coochie droop.
>>
File: sdas.jpg (152KB, 1112x816px) Image search: [Google]
sdas.jpg
152KB, 1112x816px
>>11037263

i like to wear them baggy but you are right, ass looks like ass, tried to pull up but i literally have no buttocks :(

>>11037327
I hope thats a good Wooow and not a bad one :(
>>
>>11037458
i think it gives you a stumpy silhouette or maybe it;s just the picture.. and they are a little too loose imo. like around the thighs looks good but from the back around the knee, and lower leg, and ofc the ass it looks p bad imo desu senpai
>>
>>11032600

cuz theyre fucking jeggings...who wants to wear jeans with elastane in them? ew I'm a eurotrashfaget and denim juuust doesn't stretch enough it hurts!
>>
>>11037468
thanks senpai
>>
Anyone know a slim 100% black denim I can wear? Not really interested in high end japanese stuff ($300+)
>>
>>11037653
u n i q l o
>>
>>11037653
>>11037679
uniqlo every time bro trust me the dye doesn't even run out that fast
>>
>>11037683
I still think the uniqlo selvedge I have are the best bang for buck I've ever had with jeans
levis don't even compare man
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>11032600
>>11033017
>>11033139
http://imgur.com/a/W47Ex
okay heres the jeans, i might have taken slightly too many photos but i suck at photographing so it's probably needed to give you a full feeling about them

ordered 31/32 as i wear between 30 and 31 normally, turned out just bit tighter than i expected so now im a bulge 'bomination, the mirror also makes me look slightly shorter and fatter than i actually am so dont judge me too much

they have a slight shimmer too them, almost looks a bit waxed but my shit photographing makes it look much more in many photos than it is irl, irl its a bit more subtle, i'd say the op pic is a good representation on its own.

it was very hairy and covered in threads when it arrived so be prepared with a roller. the quality is nice apart from some ugly places where the threads stop or whatever you should call it, it feels a bit sloppy the way theyve finished the hems up

they feel a bit stiff unlike what >>11037493 assumes, not a stretchy feeling at all

i'm pretty satisfied, feel like it was worth the price
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>11038725
fuck, realigned
>>
>>11038730
>>11038725
thanks for all the info and following up. they look good! i also have the buldge problem, really annoying because i like wearing tight jeans with tucked in tees
>>
File: 30F131-222_A_58877_2.jpg (327KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
30F131-222_A_58877_2.jpg
327KB, 1200x2000px
Looking for some inspo on these
>>
>>11038730
Nice cop. It looks great. Might go for it as well.
Thanks for posting fits
>>
>>11038725
those look beautiful,thanks man i appreciate it
>>
>>11036847
post or email me once you get them? im wanting to get a pair for myself also
>>
File: 4L_BJvAhPrj.jpg (772KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
4L_BJvAhPrj.jpg
772KB, 2448x3264px
these are my paige "jeans", they're soft and stretchy and feel like joggers
>>
>>11039476
Which style is this on their website? Are they slim or skinny?
>>
>>11039033
Fuck off you dumb faggot. You posted this in the basement and nobody gave a fuck so don't bother here.
>>
>>11039610
lennox, i had them tapered. i think croft is skinnier but those came out after i got these so i havent been able to try them
>>
>>11032607
Cuts are good, quality is poor, price is laughable also acne is a cuck brand these days so /fa/ won't have anything to do with it
>>
>>11039033
these are really nice jeans
>>
i've been wanting to buy a good pair of skinny black jeans for a while now guys what do. my current choice is rogue territory sk stealth 15 oz but i still havent decided. i wan't something thats going to last and not fade heavily. i don't mind some parts fading but in general i want the jeans to stay black. might just go with acne cash/stay cash hit me up with some opinions
>>
I'm wearing a pair of the ace stay cash right now. They're jet black and the fit is perfect. Worth it if you're not a broke fuccboi like most of the posters here
>>
>>11039476
what is paige?
>>
>>11039913
post a pic? what size?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.