[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let me guess a few things about you, /fa/ >insecure >social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: cosby.jpg (30KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
cosby.jpg
30KB, 670x447px
let me guess a few things about you, /fa/

>insecure
>social anxiety
>crippling fear of >embarrassment/rejection
>only things that interest you are fashion, fapping, maybe music, and shitposting
>besides school or work all you do isbrowse the internet or lay around
>anything that doesn't provideinstantgratification seems too hard and/or not worth it
>>
bill cosby innocent
>>
>>11031544
let me guess one thing about you, anon
>armchair psychologist because you chose an undergrad degree that's worthless without further education
>>
this is basically true for all of 4chan though
>>
>a little
>social skills are fine generally
>the fear isn't crippling, but that would suck yes
>I like fashion, I make music, I draw and paint, like doing watercolor + ink pictures , photography
>Besides school or work I'm either working on art or I like going outside to do shit, never browse 4chan for more than half an hour daily
>nah
>>
>insecure
Nah
>social anxiety
Nah
I'm actually more afraid of shame than embarrassment or rejection.
>only things that interest you are fashion, fapping, maybe music, and shitposting
Laying around is what I do most of the day, since meeting lots of people is part of my job. I hang out from time to time, but I don't feel like browsing the Internet for hours is such an awful hobby
>anything that doesn't provideinstantgratification seems too hard and/or not worth it
A little bit yes, but I also like working on my future
>>
>>11031624
They're not that bad. I also love watching foreign movies and collecting coins.
>>
Pretty spot on, buying new clothes for some reason is the only thing that makes me happy. And I only keep my job so I can do that. Fucking kill me.
>>
You forgot, I LOVE BROAD CITY

such a good show!!!!!!!!11
>>
Correct

I almost forgot all of that when I met this girl recently but I was too afraid of rejection to do anything on our date and since then she's always been too busy to hang out again. So I fucked it up.
>>
>>11031544
>insecure
>social anxiety
>crippling fear of embarrassment/rejection
No. These are the things you gotta tracend to be /fa/ actually. You will never get your own style if you care about other's opinions/influence.

Yes and a lot of other things that entretain me as well.

I also make music on FL Studio or hang our with my friends.

Depends if it's fun. Even if it's too hard it's worth it if I like doing it.
>>
>>11031544
I'm not insecure though, and i definitely don't have social anxiety.

Other than that, you're spot on.
>>
All the boxes check out OP. ;__;
>>
>>11031544
you took a pasta and reheated it in an absolutely shit manner. 3/10 simply because a bunch of retarded teenagers took the bait. lurk more nigger
>>
>>11031673
You didn't fuck up, quit thinking in binary.
Life is rarely, if ever, a simple success/fail situation.
>>
>insecure
yea, but who isn't?
>social anxiety
not really
sort of
i dont really have time for any thing else as a wage cuck
accurate
trying to get out of this habit but yes, right again
>>
>>11031652
same here

but now ive bought everything i want so im just going to start saving now
>>
>>11031544
ever since i started browsing 4chan daily in 2014 ive started getting lots of impulsive racist thoughts which is annoying. this just started 3 months ago

i don't even go on /pol/
>>
>>11031544
All of these things might apply to a decent percentage of /fa/, but not the majority.
>>
File: OP faggot.gif (2MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
OP faggot.gif
2MB, 268x200px
>>11031941
generalizing is a common thing among OP's.
>>
>>11031929
used to be like you. judge people based on merit not sex or race. it's more fair & accurate.
>>
>>11031892
I'd like to think that she really is busy, I mean we talk / snapchat every day and I know she's actually at work, etc.. but still

If she really was interested in the slightest don't you think she'd at least try and find a day we both had off to go out again? All I got was an apology and a crying emoji last time I tried to find a day we both were free.
>>
>>11031870
>implying OP didn't create the pasta

>implying OP isn't a meme mastermind that created such things as this pasta, palewave, and various other r9k & fa memes
>>
>>11031955
i was never that way before coming to this god awful website
>>
>>11032043
What are you doing with yourself?
>>
>>11032096
i am the secret meme king

you rowches are but my puppets, and I am the hidden puppet master that controls parts of 4chan culture
>>
>>11031544

>insecure

No.

>social anxiety

Moderate.

>crippling fear of embarrassment/rejection

Moderate, not crippling

Nah, love my job, vidya, and anime.

>besides school or work all you do is browse the internet or lay around

Girlfriend (whom I live with) is super proactive and gives me the motivation / drags me to restaurants, parties, events, shows, movies, etc. If it wasn't for her then you would be right.

>anything that doesn't provide instantgratification seems too hard and/or not worth it

Nah. Long term investments / holding out for something big is awesome.
>>
File: 1450310167025.png (763KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450310167025.png
763KB, 800x800px
>>11031544
>I look on Wikipedia about psychology and act like a know it all
>>
>no
>no
>no
>no
>no

sorry op
>>
>>11032177
looks like I hit close to home
>>
>>11031544
all of those are correct for me
>>
>>11031544
>projecting this hard
>>
>>11031544
How can you be so accurate about me ?
>>
>insecure
sometimes
>social anxiety
not really,maybe socially unadapt but i have no problem interacting
>crippling of embarrasment/rejection
yes somewhat,having my heart broken would be devastating
>beside school or work all you do is browse the internet or lay around
i usually like to go around and have a walk,but less then stellar financial situation disallows me to do that for now
>anything that doesn't provide instant gratification seems to be not worth it
hell no,i like to invest my effort in stuff for long term
>>
>>11031560
Oh yess i thought i was the only 'borderline-freak' in this world
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.